😶ʜᴜᴍʙʟᴇᴅ😶

😶😶😶😶

😶😶😶😶

Kalianna and all of her friends went around Collége Françoise Dupont school, inviting many random students to their first concert as a band together without Miss Bustier's students knowing since they knew they'd demand for tickets and Lila would blow the whole thing out of proportion.

Keisha found Nino leaning against the railing of the second floor and handed a ticket to him.

"What's this?" He asked her.

Keisha moves closer to him, looking around for a moment before whispering in his ear. "Giselle made a band, and we're having our first concert tonight."

Nino blushed as she pulled away from him. "W-Wow, that's really awesome. What instrument are you playing?"

"The flute. Don't tell your girlfriend, cause she's not invited," Keisha warns.

Nino sighs. "Even if she was invited, she'd probably demand for Giselle to give Lila a ticket since she can't go anywhere without that liar,"

Keisha smiles and pats his cheek. "See you tonight, Lahiffe,"

Nino stares after her as she saunters away, his eyes trailing down to her- damn, did she always have such a perky butt?

The Lahiffe boy's eyes widened at his perverted thoughts and shook them out of his head. He just went off the deep end for a sec.

"What'd Lacroix give you?"

Nino jumped and hide his hands behind his back as Alya approached him with Lila. "Uh, hey, Alya."

"Answer the question," Alya narrows her eyes at her boyfriend.

"Nothing, just a piece of paper," Nino replied.

Lila lets out a soft sigh. "Nino, it's not good to lie to your girlfriend. Relationships can't be built on lies, y'know?"

Nino glares at her. "Well, since you're such an expert in relationships, Lila, why don't you got a boyfriend yet?"

With that retort, he turned and walked away, leaving Lila and Alya to gawk after him.

"Argh, why does he have to be so immature?" Alya shakes her head.

Lila scowls and glares after Nino for embarrassing her.

😶😶😶😶

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Gabriel's Atelier.

Adrien peeked his head in. "Dad, I'm going to my friend's concert tonight, bye,"

Before Gabriel could reply, Adrien had already closed the door. He grumbled like a child under his breath and shook his head.

Scene: Adrien's Room.

Adrien ran into his room, giggling. "I can't believe I just did that, Plagg!" He told his Kwami when he flew out of his jacket. "Thanks for giving me that advice,"