🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ🇲🇻

Scene: Presidential Beach Villa

Scene: Presidential Beach Villa. Nighttime.

Adrien yawned as he woke up, feeling thirsty. He sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He reached for his bedside table to grab his water bottle. As he took a sip, he noticed Kalianna's bed was empty, and her slippers were gone.

The blonde climbed out of bed and noticed the glass doors inside the room leading to the pool area were open. He walked over and spotted Kalianna sitting by the shoreline. Putting on his slippers, he walked out of the room and into the cool, salty sea air.

"Hey," Adrien greeted Kalianna when he approached her, sitting next to her on the cold, soft sand.

The noirette turned to him and smiled softly. "Hi,"

She and Adrien turned to the open water and saw how it sparkled under the moonlight.

"It's so amazing and pretty," Kalianna commented, staring up at the star filled night sky.

Adrien gave a nod and turned to his loved one. "I'm glad I'm on this trip with you. This experience in the Maldives has been so amazing. Dare I say, it's more awesome than Paris." He chuckles.

Kalianna chuckles as well. "It comes in second, in my opinion,"

After that, the two basked in comfortable silence.

A glowing blue light caught Adrien's eye and he gasped. "Kal, look!" He points at the water.

Kalianna looked at the water and gasped. As the small ripples of water washed up on shore, they were twinkling with blue specks and radiating blue light!

 As the small ripples of water washed up on shore, they were twinkling with blue specks and radiating blue light!

"Holy shit," Kalianna cursed in awe.

"What is it?" Adrien questions.

"It's the Sea of Stars. Basically bioluminescent plankton that light up the whole water blue and make it look like underwater stars," Kalianna explains, staring at the sparkling waters.

"That's amazing!" Adrien stands up, staring at the blue waves. He scooped up some water, admiring the tiny microscopic plankton before gently returning them back to sea.