💃ʀᴇᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴘᴇᴛ💃

(ChanelPradaGirl: Be prepared for a certain man-child to get humbled

(ChanelPradaGirl: Be prepared for a certain man-child to get humbled.)

Scene: Salle Des Étoiles.The Evening.

The cameras flash and the lights shine even brighter as the celebrities take their place on the red carpet

The cameras flash and the lights shine even brighter as the celebrities take their place on the red carpet. Each dress and suit shines like jewelry and everyone is looking their best as they pose for the throng of photographers. The whole world seems to be watching and the air is thick with gossip and anticipation.

The press is shouting questions at the celebs and each answer is being analyzed and scrutinized in real time. In the midst of it all, the paparazzi are already uploading their photos to the internet, and every word is trending on social media.

A white Rolls-Royce limo arrives, and the photographers go crazy as the royal Monaco family steps out of the vehicle. Everyone wants a close-up of the royal couple and their children, and each step and pose is analyzed in real-time by the press.

A Mercadenz-Benz vehicle arrives just then, and the crowd grows more eager than before. Everyone is curious as to who is in the car, and each second is filled with anticipation. Is it a celebrity? A politician? Some other famous person?

As the back door slowly opens, everyone is on edge. Who could it be?!

Suddenly, Marinette and Kalianna stepped out. The crowd is blown away with their stunning gowns and glam makeup. The photographers began yelling out questions, asking for poses and shots.

Marinette and Kalianna grin ear to ear, delighting in the attention and basking in the glow. The press can't get enough, desperate for every moment and angle of the two girls.

"Everyone, we'd like to introduce our guest of honor for tonight, Kalianna De-Sinclair!" Princess Charlene proclaims, gesturing to the noirette.

The crowd goes mad, excited to have the supermodel in their midst. There's a buzz of excitement in the crowd as the flashbulbs from the cameras ignite. Kalianna smiles shyly from all the attention, and Marinette grabs her shoulder to ease her.

"Kalianna designed my daughter's gorgeous dress," Prince Albert II says, taking Princess Gabriella's hand.

The crowd responds with a flurry of cheers as the beautiful dress is pointed out and appreciated. Everyone wants a closer look at the little royal's exquisite dress.