🎼ɢɪꜱᴇʟʟᴇ'ꜱ ʙᴀɴᴅ🎼

🎼🎼🎼🎼

🎼🎼🎼🎼

Scene: Couffaine Houseboat. On Deck.

Giselle couldn't help but roll her eyes, sitting next to her boyfriend as she listened to Kitty Section perform.

"♪ Don't need to skyrocket ♪
♪ Don't need no deep pockets ♪
♪ Be a prince and princess if you need tenderness- ♪" Rose sang.

Giselle sighed, wanting it to be over already. 'This music is so a$$,' She thought.

After Kitty Section finished performing, the teens on the boat clapped.

Giselle couldn't stop the loud scoff that escaped her mouth, which was unfortunately heard by Ivan.

"You got something to say, Giselle?" He asked, sounding annoyed.

"Yeah, is that all you guys perform?" Giselle probed.

"Excuse me?" Rose was confused.

"You guys literally only have THREE songs for this band and keep singing it over and over, it's disgustingly repetitive, like do you guys have no more songs?" Giselle asked.

"Yeah, what's up with you guys performing those three songs every time?" Adonis piped up, sitting on the ground with his arms wrapped around Maya.

Ivan shot him a glare before turning to Giselle. "Just shut up for once, Giselle, it's not like you can do any better."

"My girlfriend has millions of views for her songs, she's made it on the cover of Teen Millionaire, one of the hottest worldwide magazines, she's collaborated with famous singers, and despite her still being a new singer herself, she's already won three Grammy Awards, so yes, she CAN in fact, do better than you. You're not even on her level." Hiro defends Giselle, holding her hand.

Ivan gritted his teeth, embarrassed at hearing Kalianna and her friends try to muffle their chortling.

"Giselle may be a singer, but we're a band!" Rose proclaims. "And a band always sticks together, singers only work for themselves!" She frowns at Giselle.

"Oh please; your band is complete trash. The only thing holding it together is Luka's guitar skills and Kalianna's designs. But Luka's not here anymore and Kalianna's not exactly designing anything new for you traitors recently, so you'll flop pretty soon, and everyone will forget about you guys." Giselle snaps.

"D@mn," Ace mutters, holding Marinette's waist as she sat on his lap, who had her mouth opened in shock.

"Don't you dare talk sh1t about us! Kitty Section is better than you and your dumb songs!" Ivan yells at Giselle.