🙇‍♂️ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇꜱ🙇‍♂️

Scene: Tsurugi Household

Scene: Tsurugi Household. Living Room.

Tomoe is now on the couch sipping on Mugicha tea. Her ears picked up on footsteps approaching, and judging by the light scent of perfume, she knew it was her daughter.

"Kagami, you've returned from fencing class," She says.

"Yes, mother," Kagami bows briefly, then stands up straight. "May I watch TV with you?"

Tomoe nods, allowing the Japanese girl to sit down on the end of the couch and proceed to watch the television that was playing a perfume ad.

Not long after though, more footsteps were approaching. Kagami looked at the entrance of the room to see her big brother and Giselle coming in, upset.

"I see you've returned as well, Hiro," Tomoe picked up on the different fragrance in the room. "Tiffany and Co. perfume. Giselle, you're back,"

"Yes, and I'm here to speak with you," Giselle says, holding Hiro's hand. "I know you don't like me Ms. Tsurugi,"

Kagami tensed up, predicting what was about to happen.

"What makes you come to that conclusion?" Tomoe rose an eyebrow.

"Don't play ignorant, mother," Hiro said bitterly.

"Watch your tone, boy," Tomoe warns.

"Ms. Tsurugi, let me make this perfectly clear, whether you like it or not, I'm dating your son, and he and I are in love. I don't care if you don't accept or not, because a few years from now, I'm gonna marry your son, with or without your blessing; because after today, you've done nothing to separate us," Giselle looks at her boyfriend affectionately. "We're stronger than ever,"

Hiro smiles, squeezing her hand, then turns to his scowling mother. "Thank you, for allowing Giselle to be my date for the Diamond's Dance. That's the only good thing you've done for me,"

The couple then left hand-in-hand.

Kagami flinched when her mother slammed her glass cup of Mugicha tea down furiously.

She hadn't crushed that girl's spirit after all.

🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

Scene: The Next Day. Therapist Office.

"So," A woman in her late 30's adjusted her glasses on her nose. "Are you both ready to talk about the miscarriage now?"

Landon and Priya sat on a couch in front of her, squeezing each other's hands. They looked at each other, silently communicating, then turned back to the woman, nodding.

"Yes, Dr. Hardy, me and... Landon are ready,"

🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.