👸🏻ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀɴ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ👸🏻

👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻

👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻

Scene: Beaumont Mansion. Giselle's Room.

Giselle is in her pajamas, sleeping. Loud footsteps can be heard coming to her room just then before an excited Kalianna burst in.

"GISELLE!" The noirette jumps on her bed, causing her to jolt awake. "Wake up, wake up!"

Giselle groans. "Kali, please, I'm tryna sleep in, I just finished filming a music video yesterday, I'm tired." She turns away from her best friend.

She huffs, pulling the blanket off Giselle, making her curl up. "Elle, c'mon, it's ten o'clock, let's go get breakfast."

"I'm not hungry," Giselle grabs the blanket from Kalianna and tries to put it over her again, but she yanks it away.

"No, Giselle, it's important, look!" Kalianna grabs Giselle's cheeks with one hand, forcing her to gaze at her phone screen that was displaying a Twitter post from Disney.

(ChanelPradaGirl: No, it's not real, sadly.)

Giselle's eyes widened and she got up, staring at the Twitter announcement. "Oh my God, are they serious?"

"YES!" Kalianna shrieks, bouncing on the bed. "They are! They are!" She squeals. "I want it, Giselle; I want it so bad, I've never wanted something so badly in my entire life! I want it!!" She squeals again.

"You sound like a little kid right now," Giselle smiles, shaking her head.

"I can't help it! I've always wanted to see a Disney Korean Princess, and now I could actually voice act for one!" Kalianna grins.

"But can you sing? Cause Disney says singing is required." Giselle said.

"I...I don't know? I've never sang that much, only in the shower." Kalianna plays with her hair.

"One of your favorite songs is Diamonds by Rhianna, right?" Giselle inquires.

"Yeah," Kalianna answers.

"Kay, sing a piece." Giselle urges.

Kalianna clears her throat, taking a breath before singing.

"🎵So shine bright, tonight, you and I
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Eye to eye, so alive
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky🎵."