💅ᴘᴀᴍᴘᴇʀ💅

Scene: Dupain-Cheng Bakery

Marinette has explained to Tom and Sabine about how Kalianna gave her an invitation to the Monaco Red Carpet event.

Tom is stunned. "That's incredible!" He exclaims. "The Red Carpet Gala in Monaco?!"

"Oh yes, darling, it's a huge thing. They'll have all the biggest superstars and fashion designers!" Sabine tells Marinette. "You'll get to meet so many famous people."

"I can't believe Kalianna invited me... It's a once-in-a-lifetime experience." The bluenette says excitedly.

"We have to buy a train ticket for Marinette as soon as possible!" Tom told his wife.

"We definitely should, honey," Sabine agrees. "And we should make sure we get her the best dress."

"No worries, mom, Kalianna and I will be taken to a boutique in Monaco to buy our dresses," Marinette explains.

"Oh wow," Tom says, clearly impressed. "They're really rolling out the red carpet for you two." He winks.

Marinette giggles at her dad's joke. "I can't wait to see inside the boutiques in Monaco, I'm sure they're all beautiful."

Scene: De-Sinclair Château.

"The Red Carpet Gala in Monaco?!" Darius says in shock after Kalianna told him and Vanita everything that happened to her. "That's amazing!"

"I know, right?" Kalianna agrees. "It's super exciting, but I also feel a little nervous. The Red Carpet Gala will be so fancy, and it will be attended by the most important and powerful people in Monaco. What if I don't look beautiful enough or have the right dress? Or what if I do something silly and embarrass myself in front of everyone?" She asks with a worried look on her face.

"Honey, if you're getting taken to a boutique in Monaco, you have nothing to worry about. Monaco boutiques always have the best dresses," Vanita told her daughter.

Kalianna nods with a smile. "I suppose. And it is a huge honor to be invited, not just to the gala, but also by the Prince and Princess. I feel extremely flattered that I'm their guest of honor."

"This is a golden opportunity, Pumpkin! Think of all the fashion designers you'll meet. This is your chance to make connections and get clients!" Darius told the amber-eyed supermodel.

"You're right, dad," Kalianna says with a nod. "There'll probably be a lot of famous fashion designers there. I have to do everything in my power to stay calm and impress them. This is a great opportunity for me." She smiles at her parents and says, "Thank you for letting me go."

"Letting you go?" Vanita scoffs. "We don't even have a say, considering you've been invited by royalty," She smirks.

Kalianna chuckles. "I'll make the most out of my time there, and I promise not to embarrass myself. I'll do my absolute best."