🕺ʟᴏᴜʙᴏᴜᴛɪɴ ɢᴀʟᴀ🕺

(ChanelPradaGirl: This chapter goes down before Exposition in book 5

(ChanelPradaGirl: This chapter goes down before Exposition in book 5.)

Scene: Outside Collége Françoise Dupont.

"How are you doing after your breakup, Alya?" Lila "sympathetically" asked Alya as she left the building with her.

"Fine, I guess," Alya shrugs with a frown. "It still hurts though..."

"Awww, I know, Al," Lila rubs her shoulder. "But Nino was no good for you. After all, he seems to be pretty happy that you and him aren't together anymore. Have you seen how close he is with Keisha, recently?"

"Yeah, he couldn't be more happier without me," Alya said, feeling a mix of bitterness and jealousy.

"Don't worry, you'll find someone else. Someone who isn't toxic and treats you second in a relationship," Lila assures.

"But that's the same thing I did with him, Lila. If I agree with you, I'd be a hypocrite," Alya says.

"Not necessarily. He forced you into treating him second because he was distancing himself from you, so you're the victim, not him," Lila says.

"I guess you're right," Alya agreed mindlessly.

Lila was pleased that she had successfully managed to manipulate the girl. She didn't need the wannabe reporter turning on her.

"I'm SO excited for tomorrow!" Giselle's voice said.

Alya and Lila, as they were walking down the stairs, looked to see Kalianna and Giselle by the right banister of the school, conversing.

"Me too! Can you believe our parents got invited to The Louboutin Gala? I hope it'll be fun." Kalianna told her BFF.

"What's this Louboutin Gala about?" Lila butt into the conversation, curious.

Kalianna and Giselle looked at her and scoffed.

"Are you kidding me? You don't know about The Louboutin Gala? You claim to everyone that you get invited to all these "fancy"," Giselle quoted the last word. "Events and parties, but you don't know about The Louboutin Gala? One of the most high-class occasions of the year? Better than Mr. Agreste's Diamond's Dance?"

This interested Lila more than before.

"Well, it might ring a bell if you explain to her what it is," Alya spoke up in the defense of her BFF.

"Are you kidding me? You wanna be a reporter and don't even know about The Louboutin Gala? Even Keisha already did a small article about it. Damn, she really has a brighter future than you in journalism," Giselle jeers.

Alya sighs in aggravation. "I'm really not about to agrue with your petty ass right now, Giselle,"

"Then step off, it's as simple as that. I don't know why you and Miss Liar came over here poking your nosy ass in me and Kali's conversation," Giselle shrugs.