🌡ʙᴏɪʟɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ🌡

Scene: Agreste Mansion

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Gabriel's Atelier.

"How is the guest list coming along for the Diamond's Dance?" Tomoe curtly asks Gabriel, who is on his touchscreen monitor reviewing the list.

"It's going smoothly. I've invited the new Fashion Queen Ana De Luca, the De-Sinclair family, and Priya Lacroix, she's just won an award for hottest magazine in Paris." Gabriel explains.

"And her daughter is also invited, yes?" Tomoe rose an eyebrow.

"Of course, I'm not ignorant," Gabriel retorts.

"Sometimes it seems like you are. I need to speak with the girl." Tomoe then leaves.

Gabriel watches after her with narrowed eyes before turning back to his monitor.

🌡🌡🌡🌡

Scene: Outside Collége Françoise Dupont.

Giselle is walking down the steps with Keisha, chatting with her. The Tsurugi car arrives just then and the back window rolls down, revealing Tomoe.

Giselle stops at the end of the steps upon seeing her.

The Tsurugi woman reaches her hand out. "Come here, girl,"

"Uh... excuse you?" Keisha rose an eyebrow. "We're not coming near you, we don't know you."

"Kiesh," Giselle gently grabs her arm. "That's my boyfriend's mom."

Keisha's mouth shaped into an 'O'. "Sorry, ma'am," She apologized sheepishly.

"I don't have all day, Giselle. Come here." Tomoe commands.

(ChanelPradaGirl: What is she? Some dog you're calling off the street? 🤨)

"See you," Giselle told her cousin before approaching the Tsurugi car. "Is there something you want, Ms. Tsurugi?" She asked, being polite; this was Hiro's mom after all.

"I have important news for you," Tomoe informs. The back door opens and she slides over to the other side. "Get in."

Giselle gladly complied, getting a little excited. Maybe Tomoe wanted to bond with her and start fresh. The first time she met her, she didn't exactly leave a good impression on her. The night ended in mild disaster.

After getting in, the door closes.

"Tatsu, take me home." Tomoe orders.

The car began moving, departing from the school.

🌡🌡🌡🌡

Scene: Inside Tsurugi Car.

Giselle opened her mouth to speak to Tomoe, who remained stoic. She shut her mouth, opened it again, then shut it.