🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ🇲🇻

(ChanelPradaGirl: Again, the Maldives trip is set before the chapter Plagerization in season 5

(ChanelPradaGirl: Again, the Maldives trip is set before the chapter Plagerization in season 5.)

Scene: Velana International Airport.

Kalianna, Adrien, Hiro, and Giselle are waiting for Lila to arrive with irritated facial expressions

"How long do we have to wait for this friend of yours?" A Maldivian man asked the four teens.

"Just a few more minutes, I think. We're really sorry that we're wasting your time, Mr. Ahmed." Adrien sympathetically apologizes.

"It's no problem, I'm the guy that's taking you to Vaadhoo Island." Ahmed replies.

"Adrieeeen!" An annoying voice filled the air.

The small group turned to see Lila approaching them with a wave, her other hand gripping the strap of her Louis Vuitton duffel bag.

"Is that your friend?" Ahmed points at Lila.

"Believe me, sir, she's NOT our friend, and she never will be." Kalianna glares at her enemy.

"Hi, sorry to keep you guys waiting," Lila says. "Good to see you, Adrien." She blinks her eyelashes at him.

"Can we go now?" Hiro requested impatiently.

"Follow me, kids," Ahmed instructed, walking away to the direction where a group of speedboats were floating on the water.

The teens followed after him.

"I'm so excited to be in The Maldives again." Lila smiles.

"Again, you say?" Ahmed says, unaware she was lying.

"Yes, a month ago, I came here on vacation with my parents." Lila responds.

Kalianna rolled her eyes while her friends shook their heads at the scarlet brunette's false words.

🇲🇻🇲🇻🇲🇻🇲🇻

Scene: Inside Speedboat.

Ahmed is driving the boat while the teens are looking around the sea happily. "Okay, we're at Vaadhoo Island, kiddos, we'll be at your resort soon."