😥ᴏᴠᴇʀꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ😥

Scene: Oakley Residence

Scene: Oakley Residence. Living Room.

Jocelyn is sitting on a couch filing her nails while Lila is on a cushion chair, seething as she scrolls through Twitter

Thousands of people are still bashing her for how badly Kalianna exposed her and are still using #CancelLilaRossi🚫 to cancel her as if they hadn't already ruined her enough.

Adrien's fans were telling her to 'Kys' for harassing the poor blonde, while Kalianna's fans were urging her to give up on her modeling dream and advising her to seek help.

Her? Seek help? Seek HELP??? There was nothing wrong with her!!

"Argh, people are still slandering my name on social media even though it's been a week now. All because of that Korean b1tch." The Rossi girl scowls.

"Yeah, even I have to admit, Kalianna exposed your ass pretty badly," Jocelyn says, still filing her nails. "No wonder Mr. Agreste made that announcement he fired you," She giggles.

"What? What announcement?" Lila was confused.

"Are you kidding me? You literally don't know? Mr. Agreste made an announcment like literally forever ago. Go to YouTube, it's trending," Jocelyn says.

Lila quickly goes to YouTube and gasps upon seeing the number #1 video trending. The thumbnail is of Nadja with a video of Gabriel from Paris TVi News.

'Gabriel Agreste Reveals He FIRED Aspiring Model Lila Rossi!!!' Was the video's title.

Lila found herself clicking on the film and it opened up to Nadja's face in the TVi News Studio.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news. Today, we have a very surprising guest. The fashion designer Gabriel Agreste himself has scheduled this meeting with me to disclose some important information," Nadja presses a finger to her earpeice. "I just got word that Mr. Agreste will be joining us today through video call, let me put him through," She uses her tablet to accept Gabriel's call.