🙃ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ🙃

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Cafeteria.

"No way! You really placed a restraining order against Lila?!" Zoé asks Kalianna.

The noirette was sitting at a table with all her friends and her boyfriend.

"You're damn right did," She replies with a smirk. "She better keep far away from me, or else," She puts up her fists and makes a fighting motion.

Everyone in the group starts laughing but Zoé, she looks concerned.

"I hope she doesn't try to harm you further. She's probably furious right now," Zoé rubs her arm.

"Oh, don't worry, she won't," Kalianna says with a wave of her hand. "She can't even so much as breathe in my direction,"

"Relax, Zoé," Maya told the blonde. "I mean, come on, a restraining order? Even that lying narcissist knows better than to try and come near Kali."

"If she tries to approach me, I'll just say, oop, remember Lila, five feet~," Kalianna smirks.

"Why stop there? I'd make it ten feet," Maya smirks in turn.

Everyone in the group laughs.

"But in all seriousness, she can't be that stupid than to try and get near Kalianna," Giselle says.

Hiro spots the Lila and Akuma class approaching and sighs. "Here comes Lila and her sheep,"

Kalianna rolls her eyes and turns to her ex-friends. "What do you guys want?"

"We just wanted to talk," Lila says, with a sickly sweet smile, stepping forward.

Kalianna puts up a hand. "Remember, Lila, five feet," She warns smugly.

The scarlet-brunette scoffs. "Oh, come on Kalianna, I'm not gonna go for your blood,"

"I don't know," Aurore replies. "We never know with a liar like you,"

"Or should we say, abuser? Since you've got a restraining order against you now," Mireille spoke up sassily.

Kalianna's friends snickered at the Caquet girl's words.

"Okay, Mir-Mir, pop off!" Giselle snaps her fingers. She hadn't expected her quiet friend to be so sassy.

"We want to apologize," Rose meekly says.

"For what?" Kalianna glares at the backstabbers.

"For what happened," Mylène replies with a frown. "Because of us, you ended up in the hospital for overstress,"

"We wanted to say... we're sorry," Max adds empathetically.

"And what about so-called Saint Lila? The one who made me wind up in the hospital?" Kalianna gives the narcissist a dirty gaze.