🇲🇻ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴅɪᴠᴇꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ🇲🇻

Scene: AQUA Restaurant

Lila sat between Kalianna and Giselle, quietly picking at her food. She tries to ignore the quartet talking about their wonderous time scuba diving, acting like she didn't care, but she did.

The infamous model felt her anger and jealousy blaze at hearing how Adrien and Kalianna spent their time together.

'I swear, if we were back in Paris, I'd get myself Akumatized and destroy that Korean skank,' She thought maliciously, clenching her fork and glaring at Kalianna. She angrily put down her fork and stood up. "Excuse me, I have to make a call," She said, smiling at Adrien and Hiro.

But to her annoyance, both boys completely ignored her, focused solely on Kalianna and Giselle.

Lila turned and exited the restaurant, turning on her Alliance ring and calling Gabriel, and he answered.

"Hello, Mr. Agreste." Lila greeted.

"Are you managing to keep my son and Kalianna apart?" Gabriel asked directly, not greeting her back.

"Yes," Lila said, untruthful.

'It's hard to do so when that slut and tall freak keep thinking of ways to exclude me!!' She thought, irritated.

"Good, continue to do so." Gabriel orders.

"Of course Mr. Agreste. Actually, I have something—" Lila began to say, only to hear the call get cut off.

Gabriel had hung up on her, making her scowl.

"Asshole..." She muttered under her breath in annoyance.

The manipulative liar huffed and returned to the restaurant to continue eating her dinner.

🇲🇻🇲🇻🇲🇻🇲🇻

Scene: The Next Day. The Beach.

Kalianna, Adrien, Hiro, and Giselle decided to try a relaxing activity together; yoga

Unfortunately, Lila had woken up early and managed to catch them as they were leaving.