prologue

3rd pov

There she stood everything burning and destroyed who knew the death of the planet could be so sicking peaceful? She sat there holding his body and what happened. How did we get here? She clenched onto his body as if someone was trying to take him away from her once again. His face was blurry "Y/n". Suddenly the body was gone from her hand that she held onto for dear life. Then she felt a touch on her shoulder. She looked behind her and she woke and gasped clenching her necklace.

She took deep breaths to try to calm herself. She got out of bed then the device on her arm started to beep. "Yes, Layla"? She looked up at me "Aww how's my favorite spidy doing". She chuckles

"I'm doing good how about you". She smiled at her

"Well I'm doing just great hun but Miguel wants you". She nodded back at her and she disappeared she began walking down the hallway into the main room where she saw Miguel O'Hara the man who rescued me from my old earth.

He waved at me to come closer to him. "What's up"? She walked closer to him standing by his side.

"Come train with me I want to make sure I'm not getting rusty come on kiddo". Miguel took me as his apprentice its been good so far but his training is very very difficult. They have a simulation room he trying to make me become the best spider-woman in history.

"So why did you really call me"? She knew that he wouldn't just call her for training. He cleared his throat.

"We have the first anomaly coming to head courters". She looked at him surprised.

"Him why is he coming here I thought you hated him"? He nodded his head.

"He's coming here because he stopped Pavitr Prabhaker's cannon event". She looked up at him in concern.

" What's going to happen to his world? Is he okay!" He started pressing buttons on his advanced technology and a picture of his family appeared she already knew what happened to his earth. He showed her Pavitr Prabhakar's earth and how it was slowly deteriorating.

He looked worried "I already sent a protocol out and sent some people there to block it up let us just hope his earth is okay". Y/n took a deep breath and exhaled.

He placed his hand on her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her."It will be okay kiddo hey I have a gift for you".

She looked at him confused for a second then she got handed her web shooter that looked more advanced. She got excited and hugged him.

"Thank you thank you". She jumped in excitement.

"It's all yours it has new features that you can play with later there is also an AI system". Y/n nodded back to him she took off her old web shooters and put on her new web shooters.

"He will be coming to headquarters because we have to explain to him the cannon events.

"Why does he have to come here to explain it"? "Because his cannon event hasn't yet". Before I could have responded. I heard a voice coming down from the hallway it sounded like Gewn and Hobie's voice but an unknown voice. Then Miguel turned around not facing me anymore and stood seriously. Then all three of them stood in front of the door.