Trust

Adrien pov

I woke up to my heart racing and in a break of tears and noticed I was back in my room. Maybe it was all a dream if I go to y/n room and see her there I'll see her peacefully as sleeps and breathing . I hopped and threw my covers and rushed to her room.

I quickly barged into her room and saw nothing her bed was empty and her room was the exact same as it was a week ago. I take a deep shaky breath and walk to her bed and grab her favorite stuffed animal.

I got it for her when she came back from her trip. It was her favorite animal. I grabbed it and hugged it smelling her signature sent.

Memories of us together enjoying life our memories. Y/n when you came home I should have held onto you and never let you go. It's my fault you got hurt and your laying in that hospital because of me.

If you hadn't pushed me out the way you would still be here. I hugged the stuffed animals tighter and then heard footsteps approaching the door. There stood Dad and Nathalie standing there.

"I miss her how could someone do that to her she was an innocent victim why would-". I was choking on my tears bearly able to form a sentence. Then they rushed forward and hugged me.

"I'm sorry Adrien I'm so sorry my son if I had known I would have done things differently"! My dad said his voice held desperation and guilt.

"Y/n she's going to be okay right"!? I ask desperately.

"I'm sorry the only thing we can do is hope I'm sorry Adrien". Nathalie told me I just clutched onto her stuffed animal remembering all the memories. I closed my eyes and hoped I would see her tomorrow waking me up her beautiful voice called my nickname Pretty Boy. I cried so much I fell asleep.

I woke up again in her bed but my father and Nathalie were gone I took a deep breath please sigh she will be okay. What if I used my miracles and stole ladybugs to make her okay?

No, I can't that evil y/n would never want that from me what am I going to do? I thought to myself.

Somewhere else

Chardy pov

I thought I would feel relieved or relaxed once I killed Y/n but that is further from the truth I-. Just felt disgusting. Is she alive?

I took a look through the portal and saw her lying lifeless on the bed but alive in a hospital. I hop down from the portal and use my powers to see what's wrong with her but all her vitals and everything are fine. I went up to her and touched her forehead. She is in a coma she doesn't want to wake up she's staying there by choice...

I took a deep breath I have to fix this. I opened a portal to her kind the spider people.

I was immediately met with a whole force of spider people and guns. Till one guy spoke out he was a buff Mexican guy in a blue and red suit. He walked forward to me and huffed out.

"Who are you". He said hostile voice.

"I'm Chardy I'm from the universe 170 the same as one of your spider people". I told him raising my hands.

"Miguel that's y/n-". Some girl said she had shades and a white coat. He raised his hand and cut her off.

"Her world was destroyed by anomalies and has been missing for months now who are you"? He asked me sternly.