Slow dance to death

3rd pov

She was in the middle of the room. She gently swayed her hips and danced elegantly. A grand ballroom filled with sparkling chandeliers, glittering gold and silver table settings, and lush velvet tapestries. The floor is polished marble, glinting in the light that filters in from the windows.

A magnificent pair of marble staircases lead up to a raised platform, where musicians perform a soft melody in the corner, adding to the elegance and charm of an already wonderful atmosphere. Guests dance across the room with grace, laughter, and joy, their smiles lighting up the ballroom with their happiness. The crowd soon fell silent as they watched her dance.

Her steps were powerful but gentle. Her eyes never left the three boys in the room she did not know who they were wearing their masks and suits. She kept dancing till the song ended and they announced. She looked up at the very top of the ballroom, and she saw a balcony where there was a figure. Her body froze up.

"May the king place the crown on the princess's head". The king approached the young lady. She bowed down the king whispered in her ear venom in her ear her eyes looked down to the ground.

M̴̩͉͉̤͇̘̼͕̜̘̓̎͊̍̇̂̈́̈̃͝y̷̪͚̗̬̖͈͕͉͇̬̹̓ͅ ̸̡͎̺͙̰̞̺̗̖͈̟̺̲͉͖͑̔͑̚͠ḑ̷̲̮̼̼̜̭͍̦͕͒̀̇͌̀̈́̍͗͘ȩ̶̟͙̭̠͖͚̅̋́̄̽ͅȧ̵̡̢̧͕̘̯͕̱̮͈̗̹̯͚̇̈́͂̂̀͂̿̕ŗ̵̡̛̙͉͍͚͍͇͍̈̎͋͐̿͒̚ ̵̺̟̣̞͖̗͖̇̔y̷̢̖̜͙͉̝̺̙̖̍̑̈̓̋̈́̏̏̕͘o̷̟̗̣͓̪̟̦̘̗̫̰̔̃̒̃́̈̀̚̚͝͠u̵̢͔̲͚̦͎̰̗̹͈̓͗̾̏ͅ ̵̢̘̼̦͉͚̙̯̮̬̜̾̏̈́̓̋̎͌̇̅͒͘̚͘͝͝ͅf̶̧̹̤̯͍̣͈̞̺̲̘̙̼̾̊̊͐̏́͝ó̵̧̧̮̱̝̟̥̻͍̜̬͉̔̌̕ͅư̷̢̯̅͒̾̈́̀̊ǹ̸̛̛̩̫̤͚̪͙͚̥̝̆͊̈́̈́̏ͅd̴̡̢̛̼̗̗̯̯̤̯̙͙̖̅̈́̐̈͛̈͂̿̐͘͘͝ ̵̱͓͕̝̪̫̟̬̯̬̄̌́́̎̃̾̆̀̊̽̿́͠u̸̳͈̟̝͓͚̪̇͂̐͊̓̏́̋̓̓͌̌͛̚͜s̴̱̘̐̔͒͠

That voice in her mind she quickly stood up and looked around the room once filled with people soon disappeared. Soon three figures with masks on appeared. She looked down at her hands she was in her old costume. Is this a flashback?

"It is dear there were a lot of things that happened that we can't tell you". There was suddenly a huge crash. The three figures looked back at her worried they quickly jumped in front of her protecting her. 

"Dear there's not too much time to explain he's back-". She blinked once then she saw their once strong figures falling to the ground growing limp. She saw the figure.

"WHAT DID YOU DO"? She clutched their bodies as if someone was going to rip them away from her. He quickly grabbed her and pinned her to the wall.

"I'll get my revenge it's all your fault Spider Woman or should I say y/n". He began clutching her neck threw her back to the ground and started to kick her. She quickly got back up and saw the figure gone. She looked be-hide her. It was her mom?

"Mom"? She approached her but with every step, she took she walked away she soon rushed to catch up with her but she looked back there was the figure who attacked her. Were they where talking?

W̸̨̨̨̢̛̜͉̺̲͉͙͈̰̎͑̃̎̆͐͌̍̐̚͘͝ą̴̻̭͓͙͈̦̤̝͊͑͂̚͜k̵̮͇͉͍̋̊͒͊͆́̿̎̒̈̈̎̔̚e̴͙̺̻͎͓̞̣͈̜̦͚̙̖͊̀̈͊͛̽͗̊̚͝ ̴̨̙͚̗̱̻̟͍̔̎̈́̐̓̾̓̀͘͝͝u̴͎̍p̴̨̢͖̥̻̖̗̰͖̮̮̲̙̿͛͑̀̃͛̚͘ ̶̧̢̢̙̫͕̩̪͙̝̈́̈́̏̄̂͘d̵̺̦͉̩͈͍̣̠̑̓̓̽̉̓́̏̽̈́͐͋̕͘͜ȩ̶̼̪̊̊̃̓̈́̚a̵̛̟̥͖͔̳͍̫̭̭͚̻̟̭̟̋̇̽̀̐͊̀̚ͅr̶̺̱̺̫̣̯̔͗̔̔̾͂̀͊̀̈́̍ ̵̤̘̺̳̩͔̃̂̄͌͂͜y̶̡̛͎͉̗̬̹̬̤͉̩̝̱͍͇̔̅̂̀͘ỏ̷͍̭͗͂͒̋̃̌͋̍̇̚̕͘ụ̷̦͈̀͐̅̎͛̍̏r̶͓̙̼͇̱̰͓̦̯̂̂̈́͗͛͊̈̋̆̿͘͜͠ ̷̧̧͈̥̝͎͍̩̰͖̙͈̂̈́n̵̨͓͎̯̤̘̪͈̈́͐̌́̀̈́̚͝͝o̷̮͐̃́̂̃͂̿t̸͉̬̂͋̎̑̏̑͆̃͒̐̋̕̕͠ ̵͍̘̑̑ͅṙ̸̝̪̎̈́̀̑̃̿̉́̽͂̀̽̀͝ẻ̷̢̨͎͕̗̰͈̞̯̟͕̻͇̫̾̋̿̀͊̈̕͝a̸̢̮̤͉͖̲͖̜͕͓͇̓̊̏͂́͌͝d̴̼̱̤̙̱̙̻̪͔̂̽͒͋̏͐́̕͜͜y̵̳͌̎̏́̆̇̎̀͘̚̚͘͘͝ ̸̢̛̒̌́̑̂̃͐̀̚̚f̷̧̪̗̲̉̿͑̃̆ỏ̴̧̢̩̥̬̯̳͉̻̦͉̩̘̮̋r̶̡̦̘͕͉͓̲͎̰͍̱͔͆̅͗̾̚͜͜ͅ ̴͙̙̻͎̮͐̽̍̃͊̉̓͠t̴̡̻͋̅̓̂̔ḧ̵̡̡̰̰͍̟͕̼͔̣̝̪̹́̔ê̸͕͚͉͇̯̱͙̝̓̀͊̌͒͒͑̔̒̆̕ ̶̛̮͚̺̀̉̊͊̈́̑̕͘t̶̨̛̙̾̈́̆̇͒̋̒̍͛̀́͠͝r̵̺̞̯̘̜͖̪̠͚̝̰͚̭͂̃͐̿͆͂̉̅̂͜͠ũ̸̢̢̘͍̣̼̈́̇͛̿̉̋͂͝͝ͅͅt̸͈̥̹̖͂̀͌͂̿͛̐̍́h̶̩̫̘̐̂̀͊̓̆̏͝

She soon felt a warm and familiar touch on her waist she looked back and it was those three figures. Then she began waking up...

Y/n

I opened my eyes to look around. I saw Adrien asleep on the couch and looked at the dim light coming from the TV. I got up from the couch and went towards Adrien. I slid my hands through his hair and kissed him on the forehead. Something compelled me to go to the roof. I gently started making my way up to the roof. Once I made inhaled and exhaled.

"Peter come out I know it's you". I heard two footsteps fall on top of the roof. He walked close and was besides me. I walked closer to the edge of roof and sat their. I patted next to me asking to sit with me.

He approached and sat down. He was wearing some cheap custom. I chuckled to myself.

"Nice custom where did you get it from the Halloween store here follow me Ill make you one". I jumped off the roof and transformed into my spider-woman suit.

"Follow along I have secret lair on the edge of the city".I told him.

We arrived to the secret base. I took off my mask and looked at my computer. "Janet transfer". She was now on the computer.

"Hello y/n and Peter". He walked closer to my technology.

"Scan Peter Janet". He looked at me confused.

"Wait why"?

"For your suit duh". Janet scanned him and started showing suit ideas. I was about to start talking but then Peter interrupted me.

"Wait you said you where going to explain"? I stopped my hand fell to my sides.

"What is you wish to ask because my life is personal". I shyed away from him.

"How did you get your powers"? He asked

"I got bite by a spider like you next question". I replied.

"Where are you from"? He asked.

"Where I was born or which dimension I come from"? He looked at me again.

"Dimension". He hastily replied "071"?

"Why did you join the spider society also what is it and why did you join ". He asked

"Its society with people who are like us". I said I dont like questions.

"You didn't answer my other questions". He said slightly upset

I stayed slient for a moment trying to mentally prepare myself.

"You have one more question you want to wast you questions on that"? I asked hoping he would ask a different question or anything else.

He looked at me hesitant then nodded his head. "My world was destroyed and man a special man saved me...". My voice grew quite.

I was about to say something but them Janet started alarm system.

"Y/n their been a breach a portal has been open in the middle of Paris". She said.

"Huh"? I said confused.

"Miss its someone from your world....". Jant said.

907 words sorry everyone i have been so busy with school but im going to start making more updates. Also check some of my other stories