infinite

Chardy

After so long I found but it didn't help it didn't give me satisfaction. Princess no y/n maybe it's our fault we never knew what to handle and trying to fix our corrupt world but maybe just maybe we can try again. Till voice echoed in my mind.

"Do you think that pathetic princess ever cares for you its fucking pathetic I thought I raised my son better".

I felt her hand on both of my shoulders her fingers digging into my skin. I felt disgusting. "Dont you want revenge she abandoned you the one promise she made I named you Chardy for a reason you weren't made to be alone you are nothing but a doll maybe I should have made you less human you're too human for me to love".

Maybe if I do what she wishes maybe she will be proud. "Mother, why do you wish for me to kill her"? She looked at me with such hatred and disgust.

"DID YOU NOT SEE WHAT SHE DID TO OUR WORLD EVERYONE EVERY LIVING THING GOOD LOOK OUTSIDE THERE ARE NO HUMANS LEFT". She grabbed my face and forced me to look outside what was once our proud wonderful utopia that was lavish from every type of world was now nothing but ash. The once-blue sky was filled with filled with a red hue. The once floral smell was filled with ash.

"Do you still love her after what she did to you so pathetic".

"No, I'm sorry Mother I won't question you again".
I looked down at the ground in shame I felt myself tear up. Why can't it go back to how it was why would Y/n not come to save me from her from everything? I still remember when we were kids. I smiled to myself my mother soon dismissed me and I soon started walking and running my fingers on the walls of our castle.

I saw a flashback of us when we were little her beautiful h/c the glimmer in our eyes the innocent way of living. I soon found myself in her old room. Saw small figures of us when we were little i soon closed my eyes and started to relive those memories.

Flashback

"Come on my Princess I'll protect you from the evil dragon".

"How about you dragon deez nutz on your face I will protect you from any evil Chardy".

I felt my face burn up.

"No that's my job princess I'm supposed to become your guard". I held my hand to my chest. "I'm supposed to guard you with my heart and- I forgot how it went but you know what I meant princess". I pouted

"How about we vow to always protect each other pinky promise". She held her pinky to me.

"Can we also include that we will never leave each other alone". She looked at me curiously. "My mommy says my name means meant to be alone and I dont want that". She gave me the most beautiful and kindest smile.

"I pinky promise never to allow you to be alone". She soon wrapped her pinky around mine and brought me in for a hug...

Timeskip still im the flashback

Till I heard shouting in my ear ."Knight come on I know you this a bad idea but come on screw our parents we have all the time in the world to be afraid of them". She said as she applied chemicals to my hair. "I knew this was a bad idea". She was playful and hit my shoulder. "come on you know you love me bestie".I chuckled. "Okay, but I still dont trust you do you even know what you're doing"?