Rain

Y/n pov

I felt so off and disgusted. I saw flashing red and white lights."Hey, are you okay"? Chat asked.

"Yeah yeah I mean I have been in a dangerous position before just this wasn't something normal this was- something vile". I said Chat placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, it's okay they arrested him ill always do my best to protect you okay"? He sat down next to me and gazed into my eyes.

"I'll be okay I- I- just want to go home". I said to him got up off the ground and began to walk away. Till I felt someone grab my wrist.

"Hey let me get you home okay"? He swept me off my feet and was carrying me bridal style. I took a deep breath.

"Chat please I know you care I just hate feeling this vulnerable". I said to him.

"It's okay your allowed to show emotion to me Ill promise I'll do my best to make you feel better". He said I smiled a bit.

"You remind me of someone I know someone who always tries to make me feel better". I laughed my upset mood soon started to fade away.

"Ooh, really who"? He questioned.

"Adrien he's so kind to be honest he's too pure for this world I'm honestly glad that he's my friend". I said laughing.

"Really what about me what do you think of me". He asked.

"Well, I think you're hot". I said jokingly I saw his face glow a bright red then he almost dropped me.

"CHAT BE CAREFUL". I gripped him closer and held on to him tighter scared of falling. I didn't even realize our faces were inches apart. Chat voice became quiet.

"Hey, why did you stop talking". I looked up at him catching his gaze. Then I realized I was only a couple of inches away from his face.

I looked at him his eyes were so beautiful like Emeralds. I felt my heart pumping out my heart. I soon lifted one of my hands to his face and gently creased his face.

"Has anyone told you how pretty your eyes are"? I asked. He nodded his head and kept the strong gaze intact.

"My lady your eyes are something that words can't describe something so beautiful and breathtaking I can bearly believe a girl like you is in my presence". He said kindly and softly. This made me have a fuzzy feeling I felt my face begin to heat up.

We both jumped when we heard the sound of thunder. We both looked up at the sky and we felt a small drizzle touch us. It was about to rain.

"Come on my darling let's get you home". I felt him grip me hard and soon started to jump from roof to roof faster while holding me protectively.

I just kept feeling my heart beating faster his hands him holding me and how handsome he looks I swear ai have seen those exact kind eyes somewhere but I can't place it. Soon we were at my house soaking wet.

He placed me carefully on the balcony he was looking at me his hands slowly guiding me to my waist he pulled me closer. I soon lifted arms placing them behind his head. He soon started to sway my hips and he started to waltz with me dancing and holding me.