My princess

Master Fu

"Master you know she not from this world she". I took another breath.

"Yes, Wayzz I know but she seems to also be connected to this dimension somehow interesting hmm". I watched her from afar talking and walking with Marinette. Then she saw Adrien and brought him for a hug.

"It seems as if she fits in here she seems good but I can sense a hit of darkness from the deep inside of her mind". I began to worry a bit. Till she stopped and began to look around she spotted me for a second but then she blinked then I disappeared from her eyesight.

She looked wary and then shrugged it off and walked into the school.

Y/n

"Excuse me Adrien I have to head to the bathroom". I waved him a quick goodbye and headed out of the school. I need to figure out who that man was I have been feeling someone has been watching me for the past few days. It has to be him.

"Janet, did you manage to scan him"? I asked her.

"Yes I managed to Scan him his name is Wang Fu and he is interesting he has been alive since the 1900s he has been throughout history and believe this had a miraculous on him". I need to go investigate this. Janet told me where his location was at a little medical shop. It looked cozy I knocked on the door.

A short man in a Hawaiian shirt answered.

"Yes"? He seemed calm but I could tell my presence surprised him.

"May I come in"? He quickly nodded and allowed me to enter his shop. We sat down at the small table.

"Some tea"? I nodded he started to prepare the tea.

"So Wang Fu can you tell me why have you been following me for the past couple of days"? He walked over to me and handed me a cup of tea.

"Because I believe you not from our realm am I correct". I looked at him for a moment.

"What gave it away"? He chuckled.

"I scened it everything about you is different but also connected somehow". He told me.

I looked at him confused. "What do you mean connected I have never stepped foot on this earth till now". He nodded in disagreement.

"Your soul is bound to this earth". He said.

"What are you playing at old man". I felt myself get angry and defensive.

"Your soul is connected to this earth you have been here before or maybe in something I can help you find out the truth if you like"?

Adrien pov

"My money on Alex". Nino said to me.

"Yeah no duh she gonna win, to be honest, I'm tired of Kim picking on everyone". Me and Nino soon began walking to see the race between Kim and Alex. I saw everyone except Y/n she texted me saying she was going to be here.