Portal

Y/n

I slowly turned around looking a Janet.

"What do you mean someone from my world". I grabbed the computer. "

you told me my world was destroyed". I clenched onto the computer. My blood was boiling.

"Please don't be angry there is still thing you shouldn't know yet I advise you not to go". I was clenching the computer so hard it looked as if it was going to crack.

"Shut up Janet Im sick of your bullshit". I let go of the computer grabbed Peters's suit and threw it at him.

"Put on your suit and hurry up I have to understand this better". He looked hesitant and then spoke up.

"Shouldn't we listen to Janet"? I looked at him with absolute anger in my eyes.

"You can listen to her if you want but I'm going to see what the fuck is going on". I went into my cabinet and grabbed multiple of my weapons. Then slam the door shut. Peter began following me around trying to reason with me.

I brushed him off till I was about to leave he gripped my wrist. "Come y/n shouldnt we wait till we are thinking clearly". For a second I wasn't sure I felt hesitant but I needed to learn I needed to know.

"I'm sorry Peter I'm going whether you like it or not I need to know". Till he placed his hands on my shoulder and hugged me.

"I'm sorry Y/n I can't let you go". He pushed me against the wall and shot his webs on my hands.

I looked at him with a betrayed look. "Peter you shouldnt have done that". I broke free of the webs and ran towards Peter slammed him against the wall and pinned him with webs. I looked at him huffing out of breath.

"Please dont do this Y/n". He tried to look me in the eyes but I avoided his gaze. I turned away from him and started heading towards the portal that was in the middle of Paris.

I started jumping from building to building. Till I spotted the portal the dark ominous. Feeling fell over me I felt my Adrienne go through the roof. Wait Janet said there was a figure coming out of where is-. I felt something about to attack me from be-hide I quickly moved out of the way destroying some of my suit and the building with it.

I looked behind me and I saw a figure behind me. "You could have made this so easy did you think trapping on the planet was so easy". He chuckled something about him felt so familiar something I felt disgusted something that was rotting inside of me. I knew I had to make him go back inside that portal.

He had this crazed look on his face. He began attacking me I barely avoided his attack. "I dont know who you but something my heart aches for you". He looked at me and started laughing historically

. "Come on that's no way to treat me, my love". He kept attacking me back but he was powerful I kept maning to avoid his attack bearly.

Till he struck me. I fell to the ground and tried to get back up but he quickly stepped on top of my chest and started to press down against me.

"Come on join me back on our earth again we can rule together like it was always meant to be". He held out his hand. I grabbed and stood up but I swept his feet and shot my webs at him making him stay there. I took out my knife.