Prettys boys birthday

Y/n

I honestly didn't know what to think about that moment with Chat. I felt myself blush. I keep painting and remember his hands on my waist so close together. I look at the painting before me they look like such a lovely family a lovely house. He love it I smile and wipe the sweat from my forehead and looked out the window and saw the sun rising I wiped the paint off me and wrapped up gifting paper and placed a bow on it. I walked up to Mr. Adgreast's office and gently knocked on it and yawned. I heard muffled

"Come in". I walked into his office and placed the carefully wrapped presents.

"Give this to your some for his birthday I feel like you both will love it". I smiled at him and handed it to him and was about to walk out of the door till his voice stopped me

. "Thank you y/n". Nodded back at him then look down at the ground. I walk downstairs and yawn tiredly and wave at the staff and start making Adrien his favorite blueberry pancakes with orange juice and start making a cake for him I put that in a box.

I start to yawn I didn't get any sleep I'll drink some coffee I swiftly then coffee spilled all over me shit. I went to the bathroom and there was a bad burn on my hand. I wrapped up and calmed down and walked to Adrien's room with my breakfast tray. I open the door and see him fast asleep as he looks so peaceful I carefully placed down the breakfast.

I took a head start and ran and flopped on Adrien's bed screaming.

"WAKE UP BITCH". If I can't get sleep then no one can. He grunted and looked around startled he sees me laying on his bed kicking my feet back and having a devise grin on my face.

"Happy birthday pretty boy did disturb poor poor Adrien bookie". I said jokingly he groaned and yawned.

"Hey y/n thanks". I rolled off his bed and grabbed his food and hand it to him. The food he looked at me and started just staring at me?

Adrien pov

I remembered the last night when she told me everything I guess I dont know her that well I feel guilty she didn't want me to know but wanted chat noir to know. Come on it's my birthday.

"Thank you I really appreciate it tho but you seem tired did you get a good night of sleep"? She nodded her head but I saw her tired eyes and she yawned while she said.

"Yeah I'm good got plenty of rest get ready from school we both got a long day today". She patted my head but I saw bandages on her wrist before I could ask she left out the door. I quickly rushed to get ready I waited for her she came rushing down the stairs holding a gift in her hand before I could ask if that was for me she grabbed my hand and rushed me out to the limo.

I closed the door behind us she was trying to stay awake she kept closing her eyes and then re-opening them. She then laid down on my shoulder in a hushed and mumbled tone as she spoke .

"Adrien I miss-". She then fell asleep on my shoulder. I felt my heart began to race.

I looked at her hand I held it and laid my head on her to we stayed for a moment with my heart racing and my face a tinted red. I love having moments like this with her. I kissed her forehead.

Till we arrived at school he was about to speak but I stopped him before he could she needs to rest for a bit we have time till we need to be in class. Till I notice squirming in her sleep and looking uncomfortable. I wrapped my waist around her and let her rest my chest. Then I tapped her on her shoulder and whispered.