Friends

Y/n pov

"Do you have to leave I can ask my mom to let you be my bodyguard".I to myself chuckled.

"Aww, you do care for little old me". He snickered at my behavior.

"I do not you weirdo. I just want to save you from that boar Adrien and so happen want you to stay". I shake my head.

"You have my number text me if you can Felix". I jumped and hugged him. He tensed up for a moment he then started patting my back and slowly grew into a hug.

"You better text me back, you weirdo". I scurried onto the plane and winked back at him.

"I will Pookie Bear". He looked at me with disgust then I rushed onto the plane to avoid his remark but he yelled it so I heard.

"DONT CALL ME THAT". He shouted.

"NUH UH NEVER". I sat in my seat and saw him just mumbling to himself and shaking his head. I waved him goodbye he gave me a sad smile and mouthed goodbye to him and waved. I had a moment to myself... Peace of mind to myself...I dont like being alone with my thoughts... Till May tapped my shoulder. I didn't even notice her there.

"Hey sweetheart I can't hang out with you this trip but my nephew is on this trip". She pointed down on the other side of the plane. Hmm, interesting his name is Peter does that mean the possibility he could be another spider man on this Earth? I walked over to him but none of the scenes didn't flare up maybe in this universe you have a Spiderman"? He looked up took off his headphones waved and spoke up in a nervous tone.

"Hey, you're the girl my Aunt mentioned I'm Peter's nice to meet you". I took a seat next to him.

"I'my/n its a pleasure to meet you". There was an awkward silence filled the plane till I heard a song come from his headphones.

"Hey is that f/b (Favorite band)"? He nodded his head.

"OMG DUDE I LOVE THEIR SONGS ESPECIALLY F/S". He looked at me with excitement.

"OMG, SAME HERE I'M SURPRISED YOU KNOW THEM MOST PEOPLE DONT KNOW THEM"! He said excitedly.

"DUDE I KNOW THEY HAVE SOME BANGER SONGS. I said.

"NUH UH, ALL THEIR SONGS ARE BANGERS WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WOMAN". He said to me.

"DUDE I LOVE THEIR SOMGS THEY INSPIRING TO SING MORE AGAIN LIKE I LIKE THEIR MUSIC"! I said

We continue fangirling about music. Till the conversation led to a different one. "Hey y/n what school do you go to"? He asked me.

"Oh I don't go to school I bodyguard for a model so I'm homeschooled which reminds me". I said my thoughts soon went to Adrien.I went to check my phone and saw it was dead.

"Hey, do you have a charger I can borrow"? He nodded his head and pulled the charger out of his backpack and I puggled it in.

"But you're homeschooled you so lucky you don't like going to school". He has a dim frown on his face.

"Why don't you like school Peter"? He rubbed the nap of his neck.