Party plan

Y/n pov

I felt warm I snuggle into that warmness till I heard a notification from my phone. I tried to ignore it but it kept on dinging I got frustrated and picked up the phone. It was a reminder of Adrien's Birthday tomorrow. I called up my co-workers (Adrien other bodyguards). I kissed Adrien on the forehead and walked out of the room.

"Hey, do you mind watching over Adrien his birthday is tomorrow and I want to plan some things I know his dad won't allow a party so I want to make some plans with him"? I asked him.

"Yeah, I can do that but you have to cover one of my shifts also he goes to school now so maybe you could plan it there". He said.

"Seriously I didn't know a lot has changed in two days but thank you for the idea". I walked back into his room and left a note for him saying ill be gone for awhile today. He seemed cold so covered him up with a blanket. Then made my way to Mr. Agreste's office but something felt off something extremely off. I knocked on his door.

"Come in". His tone was cold and icy. I walked into his door and coughed to clear my throat.

"Mr. Agreste are you aware its your som birthday day tomorrow". He looked at me and clicked a button.

"Nathalie why didn't you inform me it's my som birthday tomorrow".His voice is different he seemed annoyed.

"I'm sorry sir I didn't know".  Nathalie's voice filled with anxiety.

"Find my son a gift". He says to her in a harsh tone.

"Yes sir". He looked at me his eyes had something evil in them I shivered soon he looked at me in my eyes.

"Thank you y/n for informing me". He said to me.

"Your welcome sir I was wondering if all three of us could do something for your son's birthday-". He interrupted me.

"I'm sorry y/n im far too busy to go". He said to me.

"But sir Adrien does not care what gift you give him you being present in his life is way better than any other gift"! My voice filled with hope.

"Y/n you work for me remember the place I already Informed you of my choices". I didn't know what to say voice felt so cold and had no empathy for his son...

"Okay, sir just your son loves you maybe take into consideration you know maybe find something special for him". I said to him.

I looked into his eyes for a split second it had empath and regret but soon turn into a serious expression.

"I'll think about it may you get him gift for him from me I feel like you would get a better gift than I could ever could". His voice was still cold but it wasn't as intense. I nodded my head and left his office I let out a exhale. Then walked to my room and put some new clothes and shoes on. I was brushing my hair till I kept getting stuck on this one knot. Till I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in". It was Nathalie.

"Hi Nathalie Im sorry for getting you In trouble I just want to ask him if he would spend time with him on his son's birthday you know". She nodded my head.