Recovery

Y/n

"Y/N"! Adrien shouted. I quickly looked up and saw him.

"Yes, Adrien is everything okay is there akuma"? I said and stood up.

"No no, the teacher was calling on you, and remember you're on break my father said you should take it easy remember"? Adrien questioning me grabbed my hand trying to calm me down. I took a deep breath and sat down this caught the teacher's attention.

"Miss y/n is everything okay do you need to be sent to the nurse's office we all know you have been through a lot these past couple weeks, especially with the incident". She said her eyes held pity for me then I looked around everyone was staring at me.

Everyone looked at me with pity. This made my blood boil I'm not some defensive victim. I clenched my hands and sat back down and took a deep breath.

"No, I'm okay". I said in a calm tone trying to control my temper.

"Okay good". She said and continued to teach the class. Ignored the lesson and my mind began to wander off. My world ended really because of me what will Miguel think of me god I thought to myself and Adrien he was Blanc noir in my other universe does this mean he Chat noir in this universe?

I looked over at Adrien just staring at him looking at all his features. Those green eyes but no no he acts nothing like Chat Noir right? The bell rang it was time to leave I got up from my seat then all our classmates started to gather around me.

"Is it true you were shot by the new villain"? Someone asked.

"Were you really in a coma"? Another person asked they kept surrounding me and smothering me. It made me pissed off. They kept parading me.

"Everyone just pisses off! Just go away okay"! I yelled and closed my eyes and then realized what I said I opened my eyes and I saw all their eyes. I felt like crying I shoved them out of the way and rushed out of the door. I was in front of the school taking deep breaths.

"Are you okay"? Someone said I looked to the side of me and saw a girl I never saw before.

"Um yeah everybody was just overwhelming me I y/n and you are"? I asked and held out my hand to her.

"My name is Lila its very nice to meet you y/n". Lila said to me she shook my hand I felt shivers run down my spine. Whoever this girl was she was complete bad news I quickly took my hand back.

"Is there something wrong y/n"? Lila asked me worriedly.

"No no everything okay Lila I'll be heading off now". I said and turned around and rushed away from that girl. There's something completely wrong with that girl.

"Y/n wait up"! Someone shouted I looked behind me it was Mari.

"Hey Mari please don't ask how I'm doing after the incident I swear I'm okay I just wish people would stop smothering me I'm not a weak victim". I said annoyed.

"I just wanna say I'm sorry". Mari said her eyes held guilt nothing more and nothing less.

"It's okay Mari I'm okay plus none of this is your fault okay everything that happened was because of me". I told her.