Blue Hour part 2

Y/n

We rode around on his motorcycle for a little bit till we stopped in front of a park. He soon covered my eyes.

"I want to surprise you. You can't see it yet trust me"? He asked me.

"I trust you Luka lead the way but I swear if I run into anything we are fighting". I said jokingly.

"I would never let you get hurt y/n I'll always protect you all I ask is that you trust me". He said and then began to lead me somewhere. Then we stopped and uncovered my eyes.

There was a small picnic before me that had candles all around it and a little basket and gift in the middle.

"Oh, Luka this is beautiful did you set all this up by yourself"? I asked him.

"Yes and there is more after we are done here I have other plans for us y/n but I just wanted to get to know you first". He said and then led me to a picnic we both sat down.

"Well, what is it you want to know about me"? I asked him.

"Everything that makes you. What males are you passionate about what are your dreams and if they include me in them". He said smoothly.

"Well, maybe they do Include you Luka Couffaine". I said this caught his interest.

"What do they include"? He asked.

"Your going to have to find that out, Luka". I said to him.

"Well, maybe I will y/n it will be worth it if I can stand by your side". He told me. I felt myself blush.

"Then keep getting to know me better and maybe you will be able to do that". I told him.

"I will y/n here I cooked for you". He said and and pulled something out of the basket it was my favorite food and drink. He handed it to me on a plate.

"I remember you telling me your favorites and I remembered it". He said.

"Luka thank you but what in that box"? I asked him.

"You will find that out after we are done eating". He told me and winked at me.

"Luka, can I ask you a question"? I said and took a bite of my food.

"Yes, what is up my muse"? He asked.

"Do you like me like romantically"? I asked him without hesitation he began to speak.

"I do like romantically there something that complies me to you. Your beauty your eyes they shine and spark in them make the stars look dull in comparison. Your smile makes me happy it makes me flustered because I adore you and I would love to to get to know you even more because I like you I do and I want to become your boyfriend in the future because I want to give you the princess treatment you deserve". He told me and cupped my face and creased my face. His words made me feel weak in the knees. His gentle touch and his words made me feel something I had never felt before.

"Luka I-". I was about to speak but he interrupted me.

"You dont need to accept my feelings yet this night is about you, not me I just want this night to be the best one you will ever have the one you look back at". He said.