You got me

Adrien

I look down at my hands. I still see Spiderwoman blood on my hands what was that last night? I hope she is okay. I was so spaced out that I didn't notice Y/n sneak up on me she grabbed my shoulder and whispered.

"Boo, bitch". I jumped back a little bit and turned around to see her.

"Dont do that Y/n you scared me". I chuckled. "Aww come on you liked it but are you you okay? You seem really out of it today". I looked at her and nodded.

"I'm okay I have just been thinking a lot". I rubbed the nap of my neck. Y/n hugged me from behind.

"I'm here if you need Adrien". She looked at me with a sympathetic look.

I grabbed her hand and nodded. "I'll be okay Y/n and thank you I just have a lot on my mind". She looks at me and nods.

"To be honest with you I have had a lot on my mind". She said.

"Like what"? She sighed for a moment and then gave me a sad smile.

"My past I have been having slight memories before everything but I don't remember much". She sat next to me on the bed.

"But let us not talk about all these topics we need to get to school". She patted me and we both got up and started to head out of the house and got in the limo. Then I saw why I gasped and pointed out the window.

"Adrien look at the hero statues". She looked outside like an excited kid. I chuckle at her antics.

"Yeah, I didn't see you as such a superhero fan". She quickly looked at me offended.

"Who am I hawk moth? I love the heroes I think they're so cool". She looked at the statue with astonishment.

"Who's your favorite hero"? I was curious was she going to say me?

"CHAT NOIR HE SO UNDERRATED AND SO COOL". She looked at me so excited.

I was about to ask her another question but we arrived at school. The driver opened the door and I held out my hand for Y/n she grabbed my hand and we started to make small talk and started to walk to the classroom.

When we walked into the classroom everyone was talking to Alya. Me and y/n looked at each other and we both wanted to know what was going on.

"Hey Alya what's going on"? She looked at me with excitement.

"Dude you seriously haven't heard there's a new hero and a new villain "! She brought up her phone to me and it showed Spiderwoman and Spiderman.

"There was a fight against a new villain and there was this whole fight and I managed to record it". Y/n stepped closer.

"May is see Alya"? She agreed and she started to zoom in on the figure and the unknown villain. She looked conflicted for a minute then handed back her phone. The Alya kept on ranting but I started to blur out the sound of her talking. I just kept looking back at how I failed to protect Spiderwoman from that man.

I felt upset she got hurt because of me. I was so spaced out I couldn't hear Y/n calling out my name. "ADRIEN". I quickly snapped back into reality.