Emerald eyes

Y/n

After that date with Luka I have been feeling conflicted with my feelings I kissed Chat Noir and Luka. I felt myself blush.

I wasn't even paying attention to the lesson being taught. I didn't notice the teacher coming next to me and Nathaniel. She soon snatched Nathaniel sketch book catching me off guard.

"And these artistic endeavors are clearly why you are failing science". She said to Nathaniel lecturing him. He looked embarrassed and refused to meet her gaze.

"I'm sorry". Nathaniel mumbled out in shame.

"You go march yourself down to the principal's office and show him that checked scratch! Then you'll be really sorry". She told Nathaniel he grabbed his sketchbook and walked down till he tripped over some bag making him drop his sketchbook. He stumbled to get it back but before he could Chole had already gotten hold of it.

"Ooh! Look, Sabrina! It's him as a superhero! And look who he's saving! It's y/n"! Chole said I could see Nathaniel blush I felt myself blush too.

Why do so many people have crushes on me? First chat noir then Luka then Nathaniel?! I took a deep breath trying to keep my face calm I looked around seeing all eyes on me and Nathaniel. Waiting for response. I take a deep breath.

"Chole give him his sketchbook back before I rip out the 99¢ extension and jump over this desk to rip it out of your hand". I say menacingly but eerily calm.

"Aww are you protecting your little boyfriend how pathetic"!Chole exclaimed teasing me. I walked up to her and stanched out of her hand and handed it back to Nathaniel.

"There you go you should leave before miss bitchy complains more now go"! I say whispering to him. He rushed out and I went back to my seat glaring at Chole.

"The next particle physics presentation group is Nino, Adrien, Alya, and y/n"!  The teacher yelled out. I felt glad I wasn't with that bitch I was seriously this close to knocking her ass out. I looked at Adrien who was staring at me intensely.

I look at him and wink at him. He started to blush and looked away. I toned out everything and went back to my thoughts. Then I felt someone tap me on the shoulder I looked and saw Adrien.

"What are thinking about so intensely that you didn't notice all the class has left". Adrien asked teasingly.

"It's nothing I just have a lot on my mind but let us go catch up with Alya and Nino to discuss the project there probably waiting on us". I said I got up from my seat but I felt Adrien grab me from my wrist.

"Wait y/n I wanted to ask you something". Adrien asked me nervously.

"Yeah, what's up"? I asked him.

"What happened in class Nathaniel liking you do you like him back"? Adrien asked nervously.

"Well, he doesn't really know me I want to be with someone who knows me inside and out but I should probably not date I still have something else on my mind focus on something pretty boy". I told him he looked revealed but the curious.

"Well, who do you have on your mind y/n"? Adrien asked me.

"Well, I still have to figure out about my mentor I haven't told you but I am looking for my mentor to get answers and just to go back home so I don't know how long I'll be here".I said to Adrien. Adrien felt his heart break into a million pieces at the thought of you leaving.

"Well, what would you do if you can't go home or you find your mentor"? Adrien asked worried.

"To be honest when I meet my mentor and get all the questions I need maybe I'll stay here I dont know maybe I'll go work for the military I'm not sure about that I just miss the relationship I had with him". I told him.