Together

Y/n backstory.

"Chardy comes on today is my coronation today must be perfect or Father will not be merciful". I said while applying makeup.

"I hate your old man sometimes I wish he would drop dead and you could take care of the kingdom". Chrady said.

"I know but I must impress the suitors from the moth kingdom and the suitor from the siren kingdom"! I said worriedly.

"Hey don't worry your day will be perfect everything will be okay y/n you have me by your side". Chardy said and brought me for a hug.

"You're right I worry too much we should head down there also here for your coronation". Chrady said and placed a bracelet on my wrist it was a beautiful spider bracelet.

"Oh, it's beautiful thank you I could ask for a better guard". I said and hugged him.

"It represents wisdom and health". Chardy said I pulled away from the hugs.

"We should probably start heading to the ball to prepare the dance for the guest". I said and walked out of my room to go to the ballroom. I took a deep breath the entered.

"You will be a fine princess just dance then get presented the crown by your old man". He said. I nodded and walked to the middle of the ballroom.

"May everyone look at princess y/n of the Spider Kingdom as she does her coronation dance". The announcer said.

She was in the middle of the room. She gently swayed her hips and danced elegantly. A grand ballroom filled with sparkling chandeliers, glittering gold and silver table settings, and lush velvet tapestries. The floor is polished marble, glinting in the light that filters in from the windows.

A magnificent pair of marble staircases lead up to a raised platform, where musicians perform a soft melody in the corner, adding to the elegance and charm of an already wonderful atmosphere. Guests dance across the room with grace, laughter, and joy, their smiles lighting up the ballroom with their happiness. The crowd soon fell silent as they watched her dance.

Her steps were powerful but gentle. Her eyes never left the three boys in the room she did not know who they were wearing their masks and suits. She kept dancing till the song ended and they announced. She looked up at the very top of the ballroom, and she saw a balcony where there was a figure. Her body froze up.

"May the king place the crown on the princess's head". The king approached the young lady. She bowed down.

"Your disappointment your embarrassment to this kingdom I'm going to marry you off as quick as I can". King said.

"I'm sorry father". She felt as if she was on the verge of tears then she felt a sharp sting coming from her wrist. I spider bit her. Then the kind placed her crown on her head. It was completed.

"Go to your room and dont come out till I tell you to you dance as elegant as a fish you embarrass me and your suitors". The king spat out.

"Yes, Father". She walked out of the ballroom with both mental and physical pain she felt pain run throughout her body then she fell to her knees.

"Princess are you okay"?! Chardy rushed up to her and helped her up.

"Yes I'm just suddenly feeling weak a spider bit me during my dance it made me feel weak". She said to him then she passed out.