My condolences

Y/n pov

Ever since Mrs. Adgreste  I have been feeling this off feeling coming from this house. Especially in one of the rooms, which has this strange panting where more of my spider sense goes off, I decided to walk in there for a moment but this time. Whatever was be-hide that panting was gone. Hmm weird I looked around and whispered.

"Janet scan this house". She started scanning the room I was in.

"Theirs a safe behind the panting and I since an emergency bunk underneath this house". I started confusing around I walked closer to the panting till My senses were going off I started to act normal.

"Why are you in my offices y/n". His voice was cold.

" I wanted to talk to you about your son". I heard his footsteps grow closer to me and stopped he was standing next to me.

"It's a beautiful painting my wife made it". He smiled.

"Her art looks talented". Their calming silence.

"My wife always wanted a daughter she would have loved you that's one of the reasons I chose you". I smiled back and noticed something new on his suit there was a kinda metallic pin that replaced his tie it had a purple middle. I cleared my thoughts.

"But I wanted to have conversations with you about your son I know I'm not a parent but you keeping your son here can affect the mind mentally and he been begging you to go school no"? He looked at me and nodded.

"Would at least consider it before he starts rebelling to be honest I'm surprised he hasn't yet I can go to school with him if it would make you feel more comfortable..." He looked at me with a sign.

"I know y/n but I'm not ready to let my son go after what happened to his mother I'll think about it but I have an important task for you"? He paused for a moment.

"My sister-in-law her husband died I want you to go there to send my condolences". I looked at him in shock.

"Sir-". Before I could finish my sentence.

"I'm not going because she looks too much like my late wife it hurts so that's why I'm asking you to please understand.". He looked down at the ground in shame.

"Okay, I'll go when will I go". I asked

"Tomorrow morning". I nodded back and started to walk out the door till I stopped.

"Nice brooch". He started to tense up.

"Thank you". Shutting the door behind me I began walking up the stairs and knocked on Adrien's door. I heard shuffling around then I heard him.

"Come in". I opened the door and saw Adrien leaning against his bed suspiciously. I walked over to him.

"I'll be gone for a couple of days". I told him.

"What why"! He asked worried and confused.

"I need to pay my condolences-". Before I could finish my sentences he interrupted me.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry y/n". He put his hand on my shoulder. I sat down on his bed he sat next to me.

"Not for me your father is sending me to send condolences to your aunt since he couldn't let you or himself go". I reach out and place my hand on top of his.