*¬*Chapter Thirty Three*¬*

Hell stares back at me. Holy shit this is real. This is happening. My fingers grip the edge of the sink, nails digging into the porcelain. Curseclaw's eyes look back at me through my reflection in the mirror and I feel such a sudden sense of dread that my stomach begins to churn.

Footsteps rustle outside before a figure appears within the entrance way. Whirling, I tense waiting for the attack but none comes. There's just a male standing there his blue eyes sharp as he clears his throat, "Sorry to scare you Miss. But you are needed."

I frown, "Who are you? Needed where?" The male shrugs before stating, "That's classified and you are to come with me immediately. A change of clothes has been provided for you."

Then he steps back and disappears into the light beyond. Sounds like the bloodshed is about to begin. Curseclaw's voice ripples into my mind his laughter echoing through my skull.

His joy is palpable. I can taste it. Frowning at the now empty entrance to the tent, I stride for it and find that there is indeed a pair of clothes waiting there for me, laying on a chair just outside the entrance.

Frowning even more, I grab them and slip into the clothes. Black loose pants, a silver blouse with a leather jacket.

Regular running shoes. All simple yet odd clothes to be pairing together.

What on earth is happening? As soon as I've zipped up the leather jacket, the blue eyed male returns. His face impassive as he says, "You are to come with us."

"Where the hell am I going?" The male ignores my question before turning on his heel and striding away. He doesn't look back to see if I'm following.

I'm deciding whether or not to follow when my legs suddenly move on their own accord. I'm not controlling my body. My mind begins to panic, begins to fill with dread.

Go take a rest Thea, I'll take over from here. You are at my control now. Curseclaw whispers into my mind.

No. Shaking him off I try to stop my feet from moving but I can't. My body isn't totally my own anymore. One step after another, I keep pressing forward following the retreating figure of the male ahead of me.

"Where are are we going?" I ask. Hoping to get an answer but as before the male stays silent. He pause before a small group of fae and whispers amongst themselves.

When they all turn to face me, I suddenly feel very exposed. Just go with it beautiful queen. Enjoy this power. We can do anything we want together.

Breathe, breathe, breathe.

Inhale, exhale. Blink.

"Miss, I'm sorry to take such procedures but we are to transport you to Purgatory where you are needed to help us break Augustus out of prison. It is the first step in our mission to raising Xavier Morningsong now that we have tied Curseclaw to your form."

I blink, "Purgatory?" The male smirks, "The main city within Kazimir's kingdom. Our leader is being held there and word was sent to break him out. We already attacked the SunLight City within the Kingdom of Light as a warning that we are coming. Now it's time to get the rest of the plan in action."

I blink. They've already taken down one of the more powerful cities in all the kingdoms. By the gods... we don't stand a chance.

There's dark laughter in my head. Fingers of obsidian curling around my brain and squeezing my skull. "I won't do it," I growl.

"I figured you'd say that but you don't have a choice." Then the male takes one finger and places it against my forehead, a small flash of light flickers from it before tingling slides along my bones.