the next day

The next day, I woke up and saw the others, besides Henisha, asleep. I walk over to him and sit by him. "Good morning, Henisha." he looked at me, shocked before smiling. "Good morning, Midoriya. Did you sleep well?" I nod and say "yes I did, Henisha. How about you?" He gave me a side hug saying,"That's good, I'm glad you slept well. And I slept well, thank you."

I took out 2 snacks from my backpack and offered one to Henis. "Do you want one?" He smiled and nodded while taking one of the snacks."Yes, thank you, Midoriya." I gave him a smile."You're welcome!" I say before noticing the others waking up. I head over to them as they wake up and offer them a snack from my bag. They each thank me and take one.

After we all ate, Henisha looked at all of us "ok little ones, we need to look for some food." we nod, some of us understanding more than others. Henisha continued, "and we need to keep looking for others like us, we would be safer in numbers, as we can keep an eye out for each other." That made me happy, I was happy that I could help people, sure I wasn't going to be a hero with Kacchan, but I could be a hero to other quirkless and save them from the quirked.

After we made sure everyone understood, as well as they could, we followed Henisha into the forest again to look for food and others. As we walked, I remembered I had a book my mama gave me, it was about safe foods to eat from nature, I called for Henisha. "Hey, Henisha?" He looked at me as we stopped for a break, "Yes, Midoriya?" He asked before I held up the book and said,"we could use this to know what's safe to eat, right?" He looked a bit relieved and said,"Yes, that would help us a lot, thank you, Midoriya. " I smiled more, happy to help.

Asami had a basket, he kept it because he liked it, and he said "we can use my basket to hold the food" Henisha, being the oldest, said "thank you Asami, that would be great" and so we used the basket to hold the food and things that we checked was safe to eat. We found another person while gathering food. They saw us and introduced herself, "Hello, I'm  Mosiso, Tamao, and I am quirkless." Henisha responded, "Hello, Mosiso, I am Henisha, Shio.  We are also quirkless, would you like to join us? We want to gather all the quirkless we find and take them to a hidden spot, Midoriya here, " He said, placing a hand on my head as he continued,"had found." She seemed to think for a bit before nodding "that works for me, more people means more protection" Henisha nodded, "then welcome to the quirkless, we are looking for food and others right now."

We continued to get food and met some more of us. After Mosiso, we met Kisama, vinaigrette- or Vin for short, we met him when we went just a little closer to the town of quirked. He was scared and confused. Then we met Benshio, Iviva- or Iva for short, she was wandering around looking at the trees, when we found her, she was slightly confused about what was happening, and she joined us, not liking being alone. We had enough food for a few days, so we stopped getting more as the basket was getting full and a little heavy.

We looked a bit more and found a boy named Conashi, Sema. He was upset that he was left in the forest, as he didn't like being alone in a place he didn't know, according to him, I asked if he would like to come with us, so he wouldn't have to be left alone again, he accepted and joined us as we looked for anyone else. We kept looking, it was now getting dark, and we are some of the, thankfully, good food to eat from here, we looked for just a little bit more. It was a few hours later that we found someone else, he looked scared so I whispered to the others "I think I should go, he seems scared, the more people at one time will make him more scared" they all nodded and I walked slowly to the boy. I softly said, "Hello? Are you ok? Do you need help?" His head snapped to where I was. He was older than me, and he seemed to calm down after seeing I wasn't a threat."Who are you?" He asked me to smile at him."I'm Midoriya, Izuku. Who are you?" I asked with a head tilt, "I am Cashime, Lumai… why do you care?" I just kept smiling "I care because I want to help other quirkless people like me and you, there are others, we can bring you to a safe place for the night" He seemed to think before asking "and you won't hurt me?" I immediately shake my head saying "no, no, no, no, me, and the others want to help." I looked him in the eye before asking,"So will you come with us?" I held my hand out for him to take.

After a bit, he took my hand. "Sure, take me to this safe place then," I smiled brightly. "Welcome to the quirkless Cashime." I led him to the others, and they introduced themselves. We went back to the spot, grabbed some more food on the way back, ate some for dinner, and Henisha started to hum the lullaby again, one again helping us, little ones to fall asleep. Only this time there were some words, I listened as he sang with a soft voice, "I will protect you little ones, no one shall harm you anymore… you will know joy and happiness… you will be safe, I shall protect you now…" I smiled as I listened to him. And soon enough, we all fell asleep to the small song from Henisha.