Mr. Present Mic?

Aizawa's pov:

I knew Mimi would keep hidden to assess Zashi. I know that he'll pass. After all he cares about them as much as I do!

We kept walking at a slow pace. I did this so Mimi could assess him before we got to The Valley. After walking for a few minutes we heard Mimi call out "Stop!"

We stopped as she said and she walked up to us. I nodded to her in greating,"Hello Mimi" I said before pointing at Zashi "this is my husband, Yamada, Hizashi, or Mic."

"Heyo, little listener!" He said happily.

"...hello......Mr. Mic" she said still on guard, reasonable considering all that can and will hurt them.

"Did he pass the test?" I asked her, Mic made a sound of shock and confusion. I ignored him for now, looking at the child in front of us.

"Yes, Mr.Earaserhead, he did" she said turning around. "Follow me, I'll be taking you to The Valley now. And we followed, it was a bit of a walk, kne I have gotten used to, not so much Zashi. I talked to him while we continued to walk to where the children were, I also reminded him to keep his voice under control around them.

———————–————

Shio's Pov:

I was with Mimi when we assessed Mr. Mic, neither adult knew I was there. I had nodded to her, letting her know he passed, and she ran to be in front of them to lead them to The Valley. I ran back to our home to let everyone know that he passed the assessment and would be coming to The Valley. Of course this made some people ask questions, I tried my best to answer all of them, the last one, most of them were from Izuku, the last one was from Kiva, she wanted to know if we had to be outside or inside when they got here. "No one if forced to stay out and meet him, just like none of you are being forced to stay inside and hide, Kiva, does that answer your question?" I asked and she nodded.

Some of the kids, mainly just ones who wanted to get homework done this time, or just to take a nap went back into their homes. Me and the others got the place ready for Mr. Mic to actually get here, Mr.Earaserhead had told us his fear of bugs so we did our best to hide all of them we could. We put the food we were still needed to put away, put away, and cleaned ourselves if we needed to as a show of decency to the two adults. It was a different part of the river, more down it so we wouldn't accidentally drink it, then we moved up river to get a drink so we wouldn't get thirsty. Then we heard it, "we are here!" We heard Mimi call us to let us know of their arrival.

I turned around and saw Mr.Earaserhead and Mr. Mic, Mr. Earaserhead looked calm and was talking to his husband. I walked over the others behind me, "Hello, Mr. Earaserhead. This is Mr. Mic I'm assuming?" I said to him.

"Yes, this is Yamada, Hizashi, or Mic. Thank you again for letting him come here Shio." He said nodding to me. Mr. Mic was looking at all of us, well the ones who are awake and outside.

———————————

Hizashi's pov:

I was finally in The Valley, I had met Mimi, and I was shocked to see scars on her, but then we finally got to The Valley, and more people showed up, some had bandages on, and all of them had at least one(1) scar on them. I was both shocked and extremely worried about them, even if they looked like the injuries didn't really bother them, I mean it's been over a year that they came here I think. The one in front, Shio, was talking to Shou about something, now that I listen I think it's about me. I think Shio and the children were just a asking questions about me, asking about different and random things, from my favorite color, to my favorite food.

It was sweet, I love children. I don't care if they have a quirk or not, or anything, I just love children and want them to be safe, but the commission thinks otherwise. They have forgotten the we as humans started of quirkless, and that sometimes it's better to be quirkless if your quirk harms you too much to use it. I think they really need to get their heads on straight, they say they care about people safety, but then want people to harm children over something that they had no control over? Idiotic.

————————————

Izuku's pov:

Mr. Mic looked deep in thought, so I went over to him and tugged on his pant leg, he was very tall. He looked down to me and knelt down, "Hello, little listener, what's your name?" He asked me smiling.

"My names Izuku, Mr. Mic!" I said smiling at him.

"That's a nice name, little listener! Can you tell me some things about this place?" Mr. Mic asked smiling at me.

I nod and began to tell him about our home. "Yes! There are a few things we can do, gathering, hunting, potrol, build, heal, and farm! We get to choose which one we want to learn! And the big kids help us learn it! And Mr. Earaserhead is helping with our ed-edu-" I tried to say the word.

"Education?" Mic asked. Making me nod.

"Yeah that!" I said happily.

We got to hang out with Mr. Earaserhead and Mr. Mic until they had to go home as it was late, and us little kids needed rest, we did give our homework to Mr. Earaserhead before they left. We all said bye, and when they left I went to get a drink and went to bed.

I heard Papa singing like he always does. "Sleep, my little ones, we have met someone new. Sleep, my little ones, we have learned something new. Rest now, let you dreams come to you, from the stars above us. Sleep, my little ones tomorrow will come again."