a new person? a cryptid? the answer? the principle

??? Pov:

Something is up with two members of my staff. Especially Aizawa, I've seen him doing more work then normal. It didn't look like it was for his class.

Especially since some of it looked like it was for small children. Hizashi was helping him with something, though I couldn't get either of them to talk to me.

Lost in thought, I begin to wonder what I could do to get the answer to my queries. 'Maybe I can hack their phones again? No, I already did that, it had lead me nowhere. Follow them? Maybe I should.' I continue to think as I do paperwork. After all, I am the principal!

I got that done, and now I could call them both up here to see if they will tell me. I grabbed my phone and sent them a text.

Nezu: Aizawa, Hizashi, you two are needed in my office. please come as soon as you can.

it showed that they saw it, as well as getting a text from them both.

Aizawa: coming
Mic: On my way!

I smiled, hoping that this meeting would get my queries answered. I looked through the hidden camera until I saw them both and opened the door before they could reach for it. Is it dramatic? Yes, but fun.

"You wanted to see us?" Aizawa asked when they both came in.

"Yes, I just had some questions to ask you both." I said, motioning them to sit down. "Would you like some tea?" I asked as they sat down.

"No, thank you," they both said, now sitting.

"So my question is, what are you two doing that involves small children? I've seen you both working on work that isn't from this school, but this is the only school you work at." I asked before taking a drink of my tea.

They both paled, and I could smell fear and shock from them. That just solifyd my point that they are hiding something.

"What? We aren't having anything from you, " Mic said as Aizawa canceled his quirk.

"I feel that you are, considering that you look and sound nervous." I stated.

"We will tell you when we can, Nezu, for now though, we can't talk about it." Aizawa said before looking at his husband.

"I need to go now, before I'm late." He said standing up.

"Tell them I said hi please." Mic said as Aizawa started for the door.

"I'll try" He said before leaving.

I looked at Mic, he now looked more nervous now that Aizawa left. "I do hope that you two will tell me soon, Mic, I am a very curious creature you know" I said to him.

"We'll tell you as soon as we can! I promise!" He said very nervously.

———————

Izuku's pov:

I was taking a drink of water, today is a very good day so far. I got up and went back to practice, we were getting better, very slowly, but we were getting better.  I walked up to Mimi to ask her a question. "Hey, Mimi? When will Mr Earaserhead come visit again?"

She looked at me, "oh, Izuku, um I think he is supposed to come over today, but I would just focus on today's lesson until he gets here, but now that I think about it, we are on break, so go sit, relax and think of what today will fully bring." She said to me.

"Ok, Mimi, you will tell me if he gets here?" I ask.

"Yes, Izuku, I will tell you if he shows up" she said sighing a bit.

"Thank you, Mimi!" I said happily before going to the others in my group to actually relax.

I enjoyed being with the others, and Mr. Earaserhead is teaching us! It is so fun! I looked at Rin as he was telling jokes, we laughed at the jokes, and played a few games when we heard Mimi and Papa call "Mr. Earaserhead is here!"

Me and a few others ran over as Mimi went over to Ashi and they sat under a tree together. They would work on the homework together, but until then they would relax under that tree. It was nice to see them so happy was my last thought of them as I made it to Mr. Earaserhead.

"Hi Mr Earaserhead! How did we do on our homework? Did anything fun happen? How is Mr. Mic? Will you be teaching us more today? How does it look outside the forest today?" I asked excitedly.

"Slow down, problem child, I can't answer your questions if you don't pause long enough for me to answer" He chuckled.

"Oh, right" I said taking a breath as we followed him to the spot he has taken to teaching us. "How did we do on our homework?" I asked again.

"I have them all graded, here, get yours and pass them along please" He said handing the stack of papers to Rin who immediately started looking for his.

"Ok, did anything fun happen?" I asked.

"No, sorry problem child, it was mainly just work" He said sitting down.

"Oh, how is Mr. Mic?" I continued.

"He is fine, he is doing his best, almost done with the bigger kids English homework." He said smiling a bit.

"Yey! I'm glad he's happy. Will you be teaching us today?"

"Maybe if you all are wanting to learn" He said patting my head looking at the other kids.

"I hope we do,  what is it like outside the forest today?" I asked him.

"The same, but don't worry, I'll take pictures and tell you of something 'fun' or 'new' happens, ok?" He said looking at me.

The papers finally got to me, I did good, a few mistakes, but that's ok, I can get better! Mr.Earaserhead was trying his best to teach us, the least we can do is be happy that he cares about us and tries to help teach us. He is a really good teacher!

He hung out for a bit answering questions we had on the work, we didn't get anymore for today, as we are waiting for the big kids homework to be graded. But he still had to go home and it was late.

"Bye Mr.Earaserhead!" I said waving to him as he left. He waved as he walked away, we already had dinner while he was here so we just went to our homes to rest in our nest.

Papa's voice started to sing.

"Sleep,my little ones, we have a new teacher. Sleep,  my little ones, as the day has passed. We have made it passed today, we can and will make it past tonight and tomorrow. Sleep, my little ones, for tomorrow is a new day".