telling Nezu?

No one's POV:

It was late afternoon, and the two adults were on their way to work. It had been two months since Hizashi was introduced to the kids in The Valley. They agreed it had just reached a time where they absolutely had to tell their boss, and neither were happy about it. They were debating on how to explain to Nezu without disclosing where the kids were or anything Shio didn't want their boss or anyone to know. They saw how Nezu kept an eye on them, but they were somehow able to keep it hidden from him. Still, they knew their luck would run out, so they had to tell him today.

"What exactly can't we tell him again?" Hizashi asked his husband.

"Mainly where they are, but he would also like all names to be hidden as I already told them their files were gone. And no telling him about the 'Village' they have," Aizawa said to his husband as they made their way to their job and boss who was going to now know about the kids. They both, and everyone who works at UA, knows how protective he can get when it comes to children. So they were both getting ready for him to ask questions while being worried about the children that live in The Valley.

They could see their workplace come into view very fast, and they knew that with each step they were getting closer and closer to the one they had to explain to.

"I'm not looking forward to this, Shou," Hizashi said as they made it to the gate of UA.

"Neither am I, Zashi," Aizawa said as they walked to the building.

They reached the doors and prepared for the walk to Nezu's office. They went into the school building and started their walk to his office, not liking this in the slightest because they didn't really want their boss to know about the children. And after a bit they made it, before they could reach for the handle on the door it opened by itself. They were used to this, so they just walked in, not surprised at their boss's antics.

"What do I owe the pleasure, Mr. Aizawa, Mic?" Nezu asked, grinning at them as they walked into his office.

"We are here to tell you what you wanted to know, as we can now tell you," Aizawa said with his bored expression, but if you looked closely you could see the worry in his eyes.

"Oh? So I can finally know what you two have been up to?" Nezu asked curiously, and happy that he finally gets to know what the two of them have been doing.

Aizawa and Hizashi sat down in front of Nezu and prepared for what was to come from telling him what they could. What Shio said they could tell him. And how Nezu would react to what they had to tell him, the thing they had kept hidden for as long as they have. Aizawa was the one going to explain the most, as he has known the children first, and so they told him what they could.

———————— Nezu's POV: (after the explanation)

I could feel my paw clench around my tea cup; I could feel a crack in it, and I tried to keep my breathing stable. I could tell by how they held themselves now that I was not exactly hiding my anger or worry very well. 'They found the children... they found them scared and wounded, but alive,' I thought to myself.

"Is there anything else I need to know? How many are there? Who all is there, or are they all there?" I asked, worry evident in my voice as I kept my eyes on my tea cup.

"Nothing that we can tell you, all that you know now is what we were allowed to tell you, sir, we are sorry," Aizawa said to me.

"Is there a reason you can't tell me more?" I asked them both.

"It's because that was what they said we could tell you. We are sorry, sir, but we will not break the trust that we were given," Hizashi told me this time.

"So it is to keep the trust you both have built that you will not and cannot tell me?" I asked.

"Yes, sir, that would be correct," Aizawa spoke this time.

I hummed, showing I understood both of them. I knew there was more to it, but I also knew that it was unethical to ask more, seeing as these children more than likely have easily broken trust, or trust that is extremely hard to gain, so I won't risk that for my two staff members. I sighed. "Alright then, I won't ask any more queries, as I know trust can be a fragile thing."

"Thank you for understanding this situation; we wish we could tell you more, but that might put them in danger, and we don't want that, not even in the slightest," Aizawa said, nodding in thanks.

"No, that is not what we want at all. Don't worry, I can keep this to myself, so don't you two worry in the slightest," I said, finally looking at them. 'After all, I know what it's like for the government to not like you because you are different,' I thought to myself.

—————— Elsewhere: Izuku's POV:

"Oof," I fell again after trying to do a kick faster.

"Izuku, you need to slow down!" Lumai called to me as he was taking a break from helping the builders (the job he chose).

"He's right, Izuku!" Mimi called from her spot helping Rin.

"Ok, sorry!" I said as I got up and brushed off the dirt again. I really wanted to get better and keep pushing myself, but they were right; if I want to get better I have to actually be able to do the kick. I can speed it up as I get better. I tried again, not as fast, I did stumble a bit still, but I actually managed to stay up this time!

We had already finished dinner early, and a few of us wanted to get some of our stuff done a bit more, but it was now getting time to sleep. I could already feel myself yawning. "Bed time!" Papa called for us, and we all headed to our homes, and to our nest to sleep.

I could hear Papa sing as I fell quickly asleep.

"Sleep, my little ones, the day has gone. Sleep, my little ones, feel the day cool to night. Sleep, now let your dreams fly high into the sky now."