a new person joins the Valley

Kyes' pov:

I knocked out the quirked and dragged him back outside of the forest, while Shio and Mimi went back to The Valley. Shio is probably going to make sure the kids are ok, while Mimi is probably going to her girlfriend, Ashi, to 1, check on her wounds and 2, get cuddles for warmth as it is still cold out. I couldn't wait to get back into my home.

I dumped him, making sure to not be seen or that any cameras see me. And went back into the forest, but I saw someone, not a child but a teen? With black hair that went to their waist, pale skin, and yellowish eyes. I went up to them, keeping my guard up.

"Hello, who are you? And what's your quirk?" I asked, trying to seem like I was a quirked individual. 

She looked startled to see me. "Oh! Um… My quirk? It's…-" she doesn't get to finish her sentence .

"I can tell ya are planning to lie about having a quirk." I cut her off. The thing about living in the valley, the big kids, and Izuku found out that we can tell quirkless from quirked, reason? Quirked always have a tick to something, even quirked that can't physically show themselves. And I say 'and Izuku' because I swear he is a cryptid.

"Wh-what!?" She said, sounding scared.

"You don't have the tick a quirked person would have. Even little kids with quirkes have a small tick that is very hard to notice." I explained. "So by observation you, miss, are quirkless," I said, keeping an eye on her.

"Please don't hurt me!" She begged .How did you know!? I look like I have a quirk!" She quietly yelled, seeing as we didn't want to draw attention.

"1, I'm not," I said to her, holding my hands up. "2, I'm also quirkless, I don't even live in the city," I explained. I saw her look so relieved but shocked that I was quirkless. I am thankful to whatever beings are out there that the valley taught us big kids how to be more observant for protection.

"You're quirkless too?" She asked, sounding hopeful, I could tell, I still had the ability after my parents lied to me so often, I learned how to detect lies at this point.

"Yep," is all I said.

"And you aren't scared?" She asked.

"Nope."

"How?"

"They can't find me, simple enough," I said, turning into the forest, motioning for her to follow. 

"How are you so sure?" She asked while following me.

"Because there are 33 of us living together, and we haven't been found," I said as we walked.

This shocked her quite a bit, but I asked a question as I stopped just outside the forest.

"What's your name?" I asked, looking her in the eyes.

"Leva, Idori," she said nervously.

"OK, Idori, something you should know is that we don't use last names," I stated before asking "now how old are you?"

"I'm 17" she said honestly.

I nodded and took her into the forest, letting out a fox call as I stopped, waiting for her to show up. And after a bit, she finally came. "Took you long enough to get here, Mimi," I said, smiling.

"I came from eating. It's late now," Mimi said before looking at Idori.

 "I know it's late, and I'm hungry so I'd like to speed this up" I said before pointing my thumb at Idori "this is Idori, she is 17 and quirkless, pretending she had a quirk, but didn't have any of the ticks, so I knew she was lying" I explained to mimi.

"Hello, Idori, but it's not me who should welcome you," Mimi said before yelling back further into the forest. "Shio! Kìmà!", Kìmà "meaning 'come', and after a bit, I saw Shio come up to us.

"You called for me?" He asked Mimi. Mimi just pointed to Idori.

"New person, no quirked ticks spotted, has been in hiding if the smell.on her is any indication, name: Idori, Age: 17" Mimi explained to Shio.

Now that I actually paid attention, Idori smelled a lot like a trashcan, from what I can remember anyway.

She, Idori, looked nervous. "It's not that noticeable. Right?" She said nervously.

"It is, the girls will help ya with that when we get back to our home," is all I said, walking to the Valley.

I could hear them talking, Shio talking to Idori, Mimi staying by them just in case. I soon got back to the Valley, grabbed some food to eat, and Izuku asked me about the new person, who isn't even here. I don't know how he knows about her already. 'This boy is a cryptid, I swear,' I think to myself.

————————

Izukus' pov:

I asked kye what the new person looked like, how they acted, and if he noticed anything we could help with. He answered what he could, and he also told me they were a 'she' but that I could ask when she got here. I was very excited to meet the new person. According to Kye, Idori was her name.

Soon, Papa and Mimi came back with who I think is Idori. Kye went to get a drink of water from the river before going to bed. I ran up to them. "Hello Papa, Mimi! Is this Idori? Hello, I'm Izuku, " I said quickly, sticking my hand out and up, seeing as I was barely even up to their waist.

She looked shocked at my suddenness, and Papa responded, "Hello, Izuku."

Mimi also responded to me, they were both used to me, "Hello, Izuku, how are you?" 

"I'm good, Mimi, my arm is better, Vivi says I can start training again," I told her.

"That's good. You need to get that energy out some way," she said, grinning.

I smiled at Mimi and Papa before looking back at Idori, who still looked to be shocked. I heard her mumble to herself in disbelief. "There are babies here?"

I just nodded to her. "Yep, but we are going to be big and strong!"

She kneeled down to her knees to meet my eyes better. "Hello, Izuku… and yes, I'm Idori. It's nice to meet you." She looked nice, but also sad.

I smiled and hugged her. "You don't have to be sad, Idori. And It's really nice to meet you too!"

She smiled gently at me, and we talked, Mimi and Papa staying close by. I explained the best I could and how things were here. I even told her about how warm the nests in our homes are! It was really fun, but me and the other little kids were soon sent to bed to sleep.

So I fell asleep to Papa singing "Sleep, my little ones, we have grown today, in numbers, in strength, smarts, and courage… it might not be by a lot, but we still have grown… Sleep my little ones, let the days work leave your shoulders, and let the dreams of tomorrow come… rest now, my little ones."