the day with Earaserhead

Later that day:

It was both weird and fun having Mr. Earaserhead here in the Valley. After me and Rin had gotten done sparing, I went and asked Mr. Earaserhead, if he was ok, because he seemed shocked earlier. He just chuckled a bit and said, "Yeah, I'm ok, I was just shocked at how many people were here." 

I nodded. "There are a lot of people here, but most of us are in their homes because they are scared of the quirked," I explained to him.

I looked like he understood, I looked and saw they were getting food ready, so I waved at him and went to wash my hands and start helping them get ready. I offered to go get the others, Mr. Earaserhead was by a tree far enough that the others might come outside to eat together. Ashi said I could go get the others so they could get ready to eat, so I went to the closest home to me and knocked. It was Akumu and Iviva's home. I told them that Ashi wanted them to get ready for food.

They nodded and headed over to help, and I continued around telling the day people that it's time to get ready to eat. I didn't want to wake the night people.  I went to get a drink and said hi to Koi and Kio, who were also getting a drink. They didn't want to be near Mr. Earaserhead, as he was still a quirked, and so they didn't trust him.

I agreed that I was not used to a quirked either, but I also told them how he was the main hero that quirkless could rely on to make sure we were safe. They seemed  concerned, so I held their hands with a smile and said, "I'll keep you safe!"

"Sure you will, Izuku," Kio said, using his free hand to ruffle my hair.

"Yeah, sure you will, Izuku," Koi said, smiling back at me.

I was happy that they had trust in me, I gave both of them a hug before going back to help clean. Mr. Earaserhead was still by the tree but looked like he wanted to help, but he also didn't want to scare anyone by moving. I went up to him. "Hi again, Mr. Earaserhead. "

He looked at me. "Hello again, Izuku, are you ok?"

"I'm ok, I wanted to see if you wanted to talk," I said to him.

"Sure, we can talk. What do you want to talk about?"

"Can you tell me about what it looks like out there? Outside the forest?"

He sighed but gave me a gentle smile. "Sure, wanna sit down while we talk?"

I nodded and sat beside him after he sat down under the tree.

"Ok, so -" he started to explain what was happening out there and how it looked, during the day and night, and what it's like.

——————

Aizawas' pov:

I continued to talk to Mi- Izuku, telling him about where they used to live. I was sad that the little kids seemed to have already forgotten about it. But I just smiled and continued to talk to him. He looked so happy to learn.

We talked until he had to go back to sparring, Mimi would have them take breaks, in those breaks she seemed to tell them about what they need to look out for so they can keep the place safe. It was weird, but good to see that all of them were learning how to live here. I was upset that a lot of them had at least one scar of some sort. The ones with He- Shio, learning about what plants and things they can touch and/or eat. The ones with a hunter? They were being taught how to track and defend against animals.

Soon, it was getting dark out, so I had to leave. I said bye to Izuku, Mimi, and Shio. I went back home. I will tell Hizashi about this as soon as I get home. 

It was dark by the time I got home, Hizashi would be awake, he always was when I got home. As soon as I closed the door behind me, he was already there.

"How are they?" Hizashi asked worriedly.

"They are ok, most are scared of us, and most had at least one scar, but they seem to be doing good"

"They had scars!?" He asked, scared for the children.

"Yes, but not from each other, but they looked like they were treated as well as they could. Some of the children even had parts of them wrapped."

"How many of them were there?"

"All of them, some were still asleep while I was there. They work or learn at night. The ones I saw today are what they call 'day people'. While the others are 'night people'. They make it work."

"So they are ok?"

"Yeah, yeah, they are ok, and we will make sure they stay ok." I said as I hugged him close, wanting to comfort him. As much as I was comforting him, he was comforting me, too.

We ate dinner and soon went to bed, thinking about all the children.

——————

Izuku pov:

After Mr. Earaserhead left the others and seemed more comfortable. We all finished our food, got a drink from the river, and started to help clean up. The night people were just waking up getting ready for the night.

I waved goodbye while telling them goodnight, like I always did, and went to my nest, laying down and listening to Papa sing. I loved it when Papa sang, and I was even more happy tonight, Mr. Earaserhead told me about outside the forest! But I can tell Papa tomorrow, for now, sleep. Papa said sleep was important and that we need to do it, so we all try to get a lot of sleep.

"Sleep, my little ones, we have met someone new, one of magic… Sleep, my little ones, for the sun set to rest as the moon rose to watch us now… Sleep, my little ones, as the night grows, now you are protected…"