a visitor?

A few days later: Izuku's pov:

It was nice having Idori here. Yes, we do have to teach them how things go here and have to introduce them to the others, but it was still fun having a new person to ask questions to. I heard Papa ask them for their pronouns. They said, "They/them." Papa explained it to us, so we all use 'they' or 'them' when talking about Idori to help make them feel welcome here.

They were worried about us little ones, but didn't have a lot of things to say, but they did have a lot of ways to help us! They are helping the builders with ways that will hopefully make our homes stronger and warmer. The builders are thankful for the help. Papa was talking to Idori now, but I needed to focus on Rin as we were sparring.

Rin got a good hit. He was stronger than me, but I didn't mind it just meant I had to try again.

I got up with his help, smiling. "That was a good match, Rin!" I said excitedly

He smiled back. "Same, Izuku," he said, just as happy.

We continued to spar as it was still early, and we had just eaten breakfast. Well, us early people are, and some of the little kids are starting to be more awake at night and sleep through the day. Jen was one of these kids. She started to wake up later in the day and stayed awake until a bit after I went to sleep.

Even if, from what I remember, the quirked didn't do this, it worked for us. It helps us a lot, because then while others sleep, there are always ones that can protect us while we sleep. We keep some of dinner in a spot so animals can't get it, but the night people can get to it so they can eat.

There are even night hunters for animals that come out at night. We all help in some way. Even if it's small, we all help where we can. 

But back to what is happening, Idori is still talking to the builders on how to make our homes better, and to help keep the weather on the outside, even if we are already used to it. Papa agreed that better buildings would be good for us, and we might even be able to find and even make things for decorations! The big kids are so smart, I can't wait until I'm a big kid and can be smart too! 

I looked at Rin and told him I was going to get a drink of water and headed over there. It was a calm day today, but Papa and Mimi said they needed to tell us something later, so I'm kinda worried. The water was still cold, but we were still in the cold season, and Papa said the warm season is going to be here soon.

I went back and continued sparring with Rin until we were called to take a break so we don't get too sleepy. The break was nice, Papa told us a new story. It was a story of a kingdom of nature that grew with the world around it, which helped heal and protect. And how its people always showed kindness and empathy to those who needed it, but knew when to stand their ground and protect the world and their home.

After the break, it was lunchtime. We all stopped lessons to eat together. It was good, Rin ran and jumped in front of Mimi and ashi, wanting to scare them. It worked, and Ashi jumped onto Mimi. It was funny.  Mimi and ashi got a little angry and then just smiled and laughed the anger away.

All in all, lunch was very fun. We soon finished and put things away, but stayed together so Papa could tell us what he wanted to.

"Ok, so as you all know, the quirked are dangerous," He started, and there were sounds of acknowledgment and agreement. "But one had seen Izuku and ran after him. We caught him, don't worry, he doesn't know where we are, but we will bring him here as he answered all our questions without lying or hesitation," he continued. "Those of you that wish to avoid him until he has gained full trust, may go into your homes, I will let you know when the quirked has left, I promise he shall not harm you in any way" Papa finished. Over half of us went into their homes, mainly little kids, but I stayed out. I wanted to see Eraserhead again.

Papa and Mimi walked into the forest to go meet with him and to lead him here. So those of us who had stayed outside to meet him had to wait for them to get back. And after a bit, I could finally see their figures coming. "They're here!" I yelled, pointing to where they were coming, causing the others to look in that direction. Idori was by me mainly because I was the youngest that stayed outside.

Soon, they finally got into the Valley, I ran up and hugged Papa, "You took forever!" I said to him,

"I'm sorry, little one, we had to make sure no other quirked followed us back," Papa said to me, hugging me back. 

"We had to make sure so we would still be safe," Mimi continued staying by Earaserhead, probably to keep him in line.

I nodded before looking at Mr. Earaserhead, he seemed shocked with something, I don't know what, though. So I waved at him. "Hello again, Mr. Earaserhead. "

He looked at me. "Hello again, Izuku," He said, kneeling down so he was closer to my level.

I smiled at him before turning to Papa, "Ima get a drink," I said. He nodded, and I ran to the river to get a drink. I tuned them out as they talked, I didn't want to be rude. After I got a drink, I went to Rin, who stayed outside with me, to spar so we could keep busy as they talked. We felt someone watching us, so we stopped and looked to where that feeling was. It was Mr. Earaserhead, he seemed to want to ask something.

Before he could, though, Papa seemed to notice and said, "Izuku and Rin are sparing. They are still beginners, but they are learning. Over time, they will get better." That seemed to make Mr. Eraserhead confused.

"Why are they sparing? If I may ask?" He asked Papa.

"Because, Izuku and Rin want to be in the patrol group, Which is what Mimi is teaching them, While I teach about gathering food and other things, and the Hunters take turns teaching how to hunt and track animals," Papa explained before continuing. "They first learn all before they choose what they want to continue and go into. We even have a 'healer' here." Papa explained.