a run in with a quirked

Izuku's pov.

Avi had gotten back a bit ago, my arm still hurt from my fall earlier, Vivi patched it up, saying it would leave a small mark on my arm. She immediately told me to at least rest my arm, but we had training today, I went to get a drink before heading over for training. We just finished eating and needed to get some energy out.

I went over, and as soon as Mimi saw me, she said I was to let my arm rest, but I could still work on my endurance, so I ran. I was in need of a way to get some energy out.

I ran around our spot in the valley, some of the more building type kids were working on making new forts, I waved as I ran past them. I did this every day. I wanted to help make their day. I took a small stop to wave at Luami. He didn't like talking a lot nor physical contact without asking. He reminded me of a cat.

He came over to me waving a bit. He pointed at the part of my arm Vivi had patched up. It was my upper arm.

"My arm?" I asked. He nodded.

"Oh, I was training by myself and took a hard fall on some sharp rocks, Vivi said it'd only leave a small mark, but I should rest it anyway, so I'm running to not hurt it more." I explained to him.

This seemed to satisfy his cat-like curiosity and went back to doing his stretches to get flexible.

I continued my run, I ran into the forest to get better at footing as I wanted to not trip as much. I knew the forest at least a bit by now, so I knew I wouldn't get lost that easily. I was running when I felt a pair of eyes on me, so I stopped and looked around.

I looked at the edge of the forest. I knew this route, but I didn't know the person looking straight into my eyes. Their black eyes looked into my toxic green. A look of recognition appeared on their faces, and I ran back into the forest. I could hear them running after me. I kept running, not wanting them to get close.

I could hear him struggling with all the branches and things as I ran.

"KID, WAIT!" He yelled, but I didn't, I just kept running.

"QUIRKED!" I yelled, knowing a patroler was nearby.

After a bit more running, I heard the person thump to the ground. Finally, I was able to stop and take a breath as I looked back at the person. I recognized them, well him, I think he was a hero.

"We need to take him to a spot so Shio can ask him questions, but we'll need to blindfold him," Kye said.

I looked and realized they used the trees to jump on him, knocking him out. He would be dizzy for a few minutes when he woke up from that, but otherwise, fine.

I nodded. "I'll go get him and tell him."

"We'll see ya guys there then," Kye said as he and another patroler picked up the hero and took him to a spot. I went back to The Valley. I walked as I was still out of breath.

I soon saw Papa and went to him. "Papa, I have something very important to tell you," I said when I had his attention.

"What do you need to tell me, Izuku?" He asked.

"A quirked saw and chased me, Kye and the others took him to a spot and sent me to get you," I said.

He seemed shocked and worried.

"How did he see you?" He asked me.

"I was running because I hurt my arm and wasn't allowed to train my fighting skills, so I wanted to run to not get tired as easily," I said nervously. "And he saw me because I wasn't paying full attention to where I was, I knew I was in the forest, then he saw me and chased me." I looked down.

"You're not in trouble, Izuku, but please do try and be more careful," Papa said. I nodded, showing I understood.

I walked with Papa, and Kye met us while we were walking in the direction of where I was when Kye helped me.

"Good, you're here, come on he's about to wake up, and don't worry, Shio, he's blindfolded," Kye said to Papa.

"So he won't know where we are? That's good, thank you, Kye," Papa said to him.

We soon got to him. He was tied to a tree with very strong vines, which somehow stayed in the cold months. He was indeed blindfolded. I saw him starting to wake up from being knocked out by Kye.

"Ung… my head…" the person said.

"Who are you?" Papa asked. He sounded protective, I liked that Papa wanted to protect us from a quirked.

"I'm Earaserhead," the man said. I recognized the name.

"I know who that is!" I said to Papa.

"Who is that, Izuku?" He asked, kneeling in front of me.

"He's a hero that fights quirkless, like we do!" I said, excited.

"So he's an alley? Well, see, ok, Izuku?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Yes, Papa," I said before asking, "If he's trustful, can we at least let him see us?" I asked.

"Maybe, Izuku, we'll have to see," He said before turning to Earaserhead. "Now, please explain why you were chasing Izuku?"

"I wanted to find the missing quirkless children to make sure they were safe. I hate how the HPSC is treating them. It's wrong. You all are people too," he said, turning his head to where he heard Papa at.

"How do we know you're not lying?" Kye asked.

"Because I am basically quirkless, I'm just able to make others quirkless as well." Earaserhead said, turning to face Kye.

I knew they had a lot of questions for him. One being what his actual name was, which he surprisingly told us was "Aizawa, Shouta." He explains that he and his husband,"Presentation Michel" or "Present Mic," were worried about us. And that they only wanted to make sure we were healthy, safe, and alive.

After a few hours of Papa and Kye asking him questions, Papa finally took off the hero's blindfold.

"Fine, you have earned our trust enough to see us, but we have to keep you tied up for our safety." Papa said.

I knew this would be an interesting day now that the hero was here.