trust?

Aizawas' pov:

I was both happy yet annoyed at this moment. I'm happy because I found the missing children, annoyed because I'm tied to a tree by said children. But I will admit they are smart to stay cautious. If they didn't, they would probably be caught by now. I'm glad they know to be safe.

They kept asking me questions, which I did answer to show I wasn't a threat to them. But I was looking at the scars they had. The youngest there, Midoriya, Izuku if I remember the file right, had his upper arm wrapped up, and the one asking me questions, Henisha, Shio, my mind told me, remembering the files, had a few bite scars. And the one who kept an eye on me, Dima, Kye, had claw shaped scars and bite scars. This worried me. They were hurt, scared even, but they seemed to be fine.

I looked at them closely and realized they were wearing Animal Hyde for clothing, but they didn't seem to have any shoes on. How were their feet not cold.

"Aren't your feet cold?" I asked them.

"We got used to it. It doesn't bother us," said Henisha, Midoriya nodding beside him.

"Are you sure it's not because you all are getting frostbite?" I asked.

"Yes! Because Vivi checked on all of us when we got used to it, we could still move them, and we could still feel them. We just got used to it, Mr. Earaserhead, " Midoriya said, smiling brightly.

Ashimina, Vivi, my mind filled in. "You mean Ashimina?" I asked.

They shook their heads, "we don't use last names here. Most of the little ones have  forgotten theirs. We don't really see a reason for them." Henisha said, shaking his head.

"What do you mean? 'Most of the little ones forgot theirs'?" I asked.

"Because we all use our first names, the little ones, the younger ones, forget their last name, or have trouble remembering it." Henisha explained to me, waving his hand dismissively.

"Do yo -" I started to say before Dima interrupted me.

"We are the ones asking you questions," He said, glaring at me.

Midorya went to the kid and hugged him, Dima hugged him back, looking like he was at least a bit calmer now that Midoriya wasn't that close to me. Probably because he's the youngest of them near me, the others as I've heard have been avoiding this area because I'm here. Which again is smart, but it made me feel sad that they were so scared of me because of what the HPSC is doing to them.

"Why are you looking for us?, if we may know, please?" Henisha asked as Midoriya was still hugging and keeping Dimas' focus on him.

"To make sure that you are safe, I hate the Hero Commision, I hate what they are doing to you children over something you can't control," I said truthfully.

"Are you lying?" Henisha asked. It looked like Dima was sending Midoriya back to where I think the others were.

"I fight quirkless, and I don't use my quirk that often, and in some cases, I basically am quirkless because of those with mutations. And why would I want to hurt kids? Why would I lie?" I said, keeping my voice and body language calm.

——————————

Shio/Henishas' pov:

I don't think he's lying, but I would rather be fully sure, and him not know where we were. He might have to knock him out hard enough he won't remember, but it might not work, and he might just come back again. I looked over to Kye. He was keeping a very close eye on 'Earaserhead'. Even if Eraser's answers were true, how could we tell?

I looked at him, this time in the eye looking for any hate or disgust in them, but I didn't find any, which is very shocking. I looked at Kye and said "kèva" , a word that meant 'keep an eye on, I'll be back' . I thought it would be smart to have certain words that mean something so we can talk without a quirked knowing what we were saying.

He nodded "qèv" , a word meaning 'I understand'.

I nodded back and walked to the base to get food for me and Kye and to get Mimi so we could have her opinion.

When I got back, I said thank you to the Hunters and the little future hunters for making the meal, as well as made sure everyone got a drink of water from the river.

I went over to Mimi and just said "quìv" meaning 'come, I have something to show you'. She nodded and followed me back to where Kye was keeping an eye on Eraser. "Back," I said to Kye. He and the adult looked at me and Mimi as we got closer.

"JÌ?" Mimi asked, jì basically was just asking what happened.

"Qùir chì chè" I said. What I meant was 'a quirked chased child'.

The quirked looked confused as we talked in this way. Good, we don't want him to understand us. "Who did he chase?" Mimi asks. Now, in a way, the Eraser can understand us.

"Izuku," Kye said, still keeping an eye on the adult.

"How did he see Izuku?" Mimi asked

"Vivi told him not to strain his arm for a few days, so he went on a run and accidentally got seen by this person." I explained what I knew to her.

"My name is Aizawa, Shouta," the now known Aizawa Said, making me look at him.

"Thank you," I said before looking back to Mimi. "I wanted your opinion on what we should do," I explained to her.

"Hmm," she said, seeming to think. "What does his eyes say? We all know the eyes say what we truly want, " she said

"I looked very closely, I only saw worry, but no disgust anywhere, and he's basically quirkless, he can turn off others quirks, well except mutations, from what he's said" Kye said to her, I nodded agreeing with him.

"Fine, we will see in a few days. Take him back so we can prepare for that in the future. That's my opinion," she said.

I nodded. "Yes, that seems logical and smart. It also helps us make sure the little ones are prepared, " I said.