point of veiws

A few months have passed.

My birthday has passed, and the days are longer now. And warmer, we almost got found, but thankfully, we led them away without them knowing. I am now 5 years old. Papa and the other told me ‘happy birthday’ . I am very happy.

One of the quirked that almost found us thought Papa was a deer and a loud sound happened. The man was quickly knocked out and taken back to the city. Papa now has the same round scar as Kye, except it was on his shoulder, while Kyes was on his leg.

Papa still had his bandage on and kept the spot where it was clean. Vivi told him not to st-strain his arm until it's fully healed. The hunters got more scars, especially the night hunters. Kye got claw marks on his back. He is currently on rest, and Vivi is helping keep his back clean and helping him eat until it fully heals.

The days are relatively the same, training is the same, food changes sometimes, but everything stays in a pattern. I like it. It helps me get used to things and adapt faster.

The rhythm of the days changed a bit after we met Mr. Earaserhead, he comes over sometimes, and he talks to us. He tells us about the city, what the date is, and tells us if it's one of our birthdays in case we forget. And helps us with what we would have been taught in school. It's fun. He also gets us things to play with, books, notebooks for our lessons, and pencils so we can write. He helps us with our writing and other things.

The others are starting to trust him more as time passes. And we have started a game: “when will Mr. Earaserhead come” we basically take turns guessing what day he will come. It's fun, and the winner will get to pick what game to play.

—————
Shio's pov:

It looks like meeting Mr. Earaserhead was a good idea. The little ones are being taught by him, as well as us, so we can stay smart when it comes to things like that. He even tells us the date and a birthday (he told me how he knows, he had our files and marked our birthdays on his phone) the little ones and even some of us big kids are starting to trust him.

He even brought Vivi a few first aids and taught her how to use it. She had some on Kye as he had a new claw mark on his back. It looks like it's gonna scar.

The little kids were on break, and Mr.Earaserhead printed us off some homework so we could keep learning while he was not here. Some of us did have some trouble, but he tried his best to help.

We also got the garden going. We even have an area for the bigger plants and trees. So we are getting better, I think.

——————

Kyes pov:

I am so bored! I'm stuck on bed rest until the claw marks on my back are fully healed. I should have seen that wolf coming! I need to stay aware of my scrounging! ‘At least I have something to do (even if it is boring)’ I think to myself as I continue my math homework that the quirked, Mr. Earaserhead gave us.

I hate to say it, but he is a good teacher and seems to actually want to help. That shocks me that a quirked would want to help. And apparently, he isn't the only one. He apparently has a husband, and that's where we get our English homework from?

I mean, it helps pass the time, so I guess that's good. It's still boring, but hey, anything to pass the time at this point, I can't wait to be able to get off bed rest.

——————

Aizawa's pov

I was grading the kids' homework from the last time I was in ‘The Valley’ as they call it. Hizashi was grading their English as he is better at it than me. I was still worried about them, especially after seeing Vivi patched up Kye with the bandages I gave her to help with the claw marks on his back. I explained to them that it would more than likely scar his back.

I was still gaining their trust. I know this, and even if Hizashi wants to see them soon, we have to wait until I am trusted enough to bring him with me. I'm getting there, though. It will just take some time, hopefully when Kye is healed.

I saw that they now have a field for some of their food. ‘Smart, they are thinking with logic, that is good’ I think while I grab the next paper to grade. Hizashi was already done grading the English homework from them, so he was just playing with our cats.

It was getting late, so I put down the paper before I graded it and got ready for patrol tonight. I was still a pro-hero after all. I grabbed my capture weapon and opened the door. "See you later, Zashi,” I said.

“See you when you get back,” He said from the couch.

——————
Izuku's pov

It was late now, and we just got done with dinner. It was a quick clean-up. I got a drink and went to my home, and back into my nest. I covered up and just listened to the sounds outside for a bit. ‘The owls are waking up,’ I thought as I heard them call in the night. I listened to it, well, until Papa started to sing just like he always does to help us.

“Sleep, my little ones, our minds have grown. Sleep, my little ones, you will grow. We will keep growing despite what people say, and we will keep growing. We will fight, we will defend, we will not give up our right to live tonight, and every day after this night under the stars light.”