First Things First, No More Defense!!!

Deep within Yuma's golden Emperor Key, Astral stares off inside his ship, thinking hard to himself as he recovers from his earlier battle.

'Something strange and incredible is happening in the human world. I sensed it when the 107th Number appeared. And when I saw the two Galaxy-Eyes facing each other. I was sure of it!

As the battle unfolded, my suspicion grew even stronger when our opponent, Mizar, revealed his true Barian form. I am afraid this can only mean one thing: the Barians are about to make a critical move.

I can sense that Yuma is just as anxious and confused as I am. The sphere field used against us is extremely powerful. I believe it effects not just the body, but the mind and spirit as well. The damage it infected was so intense, I needed to retreat inside the Golden Key to recover. Yuma is worried about me. I can sense that his confidence has been shaken. This is a dangerous moment. Our foes are growing stronger, Yuma wants to protect me, but if he is too cautious, he will not have the ability to defeat the Barians!'

...

In their shared hospital room, Shark stares angrily at Yuma who mows looks at his Golden Key in sadness.

'Astral. You depend on me, and I let you down. I'm sorry. From now on, I promise I'll be more careful!' Yuma thinks to himself as he holds his key tighter.

...

Yuma now finds himself surrounded by his friends, Ray, Tori, Bronk, Flip, Caswell, Cathy, and his sister, Kari, who is currently scolding him for getting himself in the hospital .

"I knew you were irresponsible, but even I never thought you could be so reckless, that you landed yourself in the hospital! But not just you, your friend too! What's his name again...? Uh—Reginald? You could have been badly hurt!

The doctor says neither of you have any serious injuries, so you can count yourselves lucky. Still that doesn't excuse your foolish behav—"

"Excuse me. My brother is trying to rest, so I'd appreciate it if you could keep it down in here?" Rio interrupts Kari from behind a curtain.

"Uh—of course, sorry! Yuma, I have to go to work. So stay in bed and out of trouble. Got that?!?" Kari commands, as she leaves the hospital room.

"Yuma, your sister could strike fear into the heart of a grizzly bear." Ray points out.

"You too certainly are different from each other." Cathy adds.

"Just wait until you meet me." A voice calls from the doorway of the room. Yuma gasps in shock while Tori shouts out

"Y/N!!!" As she immediately runs to her old friend. "You've been gone for so long!!!" She shouts at him as she hugs him a little too tight.

"*gasps* C'mon Tori *gasps* you're squeezing a little *gasps* too tight." Y/N states as he gasps for air.

"Oh? Oops..." Tori chuckled to herself as she let Y/N go, only for him to walk to Yuma's bedside, fist bumping Bronk on his way there.

"So, I would ask how my lil bro has been doing but it seems like you've seen better days." Y/N chuckled with Yuma quietly joining him. While no one really noticed, Y/N.

'Whatever happened certain did a bigger number on his mind than his body.I wonder what happened. What do you think Number 98?' Although, Y/N received no response from his prized companion. 'Hm. Very well.'

"Hey guys, keep it down or we're going to wake up Shark!" Caswell reminded quietly, sounding almost scared.

"I forgot!" Bronk stated as he immediately moved to cover his mouth with his hands.