Y/N's Test: Part 9! Answers At Last!

The bright light of the figure faded as Y/N found himself in the same village he saw the powerful warrior and Number Holder decimate the entire village in Y/N's dream after Y/N first beat Mizar.

"Here again?" Y/N questioned before the figure that brought him there appeared beside him. "Why did you bring me here?"

"So you can remember." The figure stated as the sequence from Y/N's last dream in this village occurred again.

The village erupted into a blazing fire as a small platoon of soldiers appeared, with a single soldier having the number: "39" on the back of his hand as he unleashed attack after attack of golden might. His name was Palarisk. However, unlike last time, Y/N wasn't immediately voided from the dream by Palarisk's attacks, instead he watched the entire village's destruction, as nothing was left of it before the platoon finally left.

"What was the point of all this!?" Y/N shouted, confused and outraged at the figure, who claimed to give him the answers he wanted, but instead, Y/N was more confused than ever.

"In a moment." The figure stated, before the same bright light erupted from the figure's eyes again, consuming Y/N's vision once more.

The bright light faded just as quickly as it appeared, revealing another familiar place to Y/N.

"This is the colosseum where I dueled Number 96 and 75 with Astral. And where I first learned of the Mythyrian Numbers." Y/N stated, before looking closer at the colosseum's condition, his eyes going wide as he noticed. "But this is different... this is where my vision of Palarisk took place! And where he and I both summoned Excalibur!"

"Good. So you remember your two visions. Now this won't take as long to explain." The figure shifted once more in its position. "But first, let us rewatch your vision."

Y/N and the figure looked down at the arena to see the warrior, Palarisk, fighting against three other swordsmen, while the Vector-looking tyrant watched from above at his throne.

After a few moments of dueling, Palarisk pulls away from his three opponents, raising his hand high up as he began to call out and summon his mighty sword.