Y/N's Test: Part 8! Number 108 Rising!

"You'll regret saying that 75... because now! It is time for a new darkness to rise!!!" Y/N shouted as his aura grew even greater, consuming his Antitopian with raw power. "It is time for a new warrior to stand up and cut down the light!!!"

Suddenly, Number 98: Antitopian began to transcend into a beam of dark pink color and dark intensity. The beam then launched itself into a spiraling dark portal, entering the portal, creating a massive dark pulse of energy to rupture out in the area.

"A dark warrior that wields a sword of chaos and terrible might to exterminate the light of utopic stars!!" Y/N continued his chant as a new, evolved, and darker warrior appeared from the dark chaotic pulse of energy. "GO RANK-UP XYZ EVOLUTION!!! APPEAR!!! RANK 4!!! NUMBER 108–"

 "GO RANK-UP XYZ EVOLUTION!!! APPEAR!!! RANK 4!!! NUMBER 108–"

...

"Please don't leave me again, Astral!" Yuma shouted, embracing his friend Astral, who had since been taken back to Astral World after his climatic victory over Number 96, who was defeated

"Please don't leave me again, Astral!" Yuma shouted, embracing his friend Astral, who had since been taken back to Astral World after his climatic victory over Number 96, who was defeated. Astral had to return to Astral world to repair his body, and Yuma traveled in after him.

Tears ran down the cheeks of both Astral and Yuma as they embraced each other, knowing how much they missed one another.

"Don't even leave me—" Yuma began, but his breath hitches in his throat, causing his tears to suddenly stop as he cries out in pain. A deep pain ruptured through his entire being and body. "AH—AAHHHHHH!!!"

Yuma quickly falls to the floor, grasping his chest as he squirms in pain and discomfort. Astral quickly flies down to check on his closest friend, but soon find himself grasping his chest as well. A similar pain erupts from Astral's being as well, consuming him as he too falls onto the ground, lying next to Yuma, he calls out to the young Tsukumo.

"Y—Yuma... what is happening to us...?" Astral asked, his voice raspy and pleading. This new and sudden pain rivaled that of the pain Astral experienced during his first duel in a Barian Sphere field. And it was consuming and dreadful.

"It's— Y—Y/N... somethings happened to him... I can feel it..." Yuma began, as he and Astral felt the pain slowly move away, but not without taking something as the pair felt a hole within their hearts ripe open. A hole where Y/N had once filled. "But—but... what has happened to my brother...?"