Y/N's Test: Part 1! Fist of Dragons!

"This is your test Y/N Tsukumo. You will have to duel against your greatest opponents in two versus one, handicap style duels were your Life Points will transfer to each duel you participate in next and your opponents will have a combined eight-thousand Life Points each." The figures explained. "Your first of many opponents will be the Barian Emperors, Alito and Mizar." Both figures then quickly generated their dark versions of Mizar and Alito's respective Duel Disks. "Duel!"

"Hm. This will definitely be a challenge for me, but with you by my side, 98, and the rest of my Numbers, I'll persevere and conquer this test!!" Y/N stated proudly as he activated his dark Duel Disk which burned brightly in the dark and shadowy room. "Let's Duel!!"

Shadow Alito and Shadow Mizar's LP: 8000
Y/N's LP: 4000

Y/N stared into the dead piercing eyes of his first two opponents, they looked exactly like their real Barian counterparts, but their forms were devoid of all color. Only being a combination of blacks and grays to cover their forms, making their piercing eyes even more intimidating. Coupled with the dreadful Life Point increase the tag team was given, and the fact that it was a two against one duel, would make most duelists cower in fear. But not Y/N. He knew that he could defeat all those that were before him in this test, no matter what it took.

"I'll start this test off. I draw!" Y/N declared, pulling a card from the top of his deck, placing it into his hand, signifying the beginning of the duel. "I summon Skilled Brown Magician!"

(Skilled Brown Magician:Level 4ATK: 300DEF: 200)

Level 4
ATK: 300
DEF: 200)

Y/N's nostalgic monster rose from the shadowy earth below, ready to serve and fight for its duelist. This was going to be Y/N's toughest challenge yet, and he knew it, but he would stop at nothing to take victory, no matter the cost.

"I activate the spell, Flute of Summoning Kuriboh! This'll allow me to add a Kuriboh to my hand." Y/N stated as his spell appeared in the field, slowly revealing itself.

" Y/N stated as his spell appeared in the field, slowly revealing itself

"Plus, my Skilled Brown Magician gains 1 Level." Y/N stated as his magician gained more power, increasing its threat to the shadows of Alito and Mizar.

(Skilled Brown Magician:
Level 4–5
ATK: 300
DEF: 200)