Settling The Score! North Star's Hunt!

On top of a ruined tower in the middle of Heartland City, Vector, in his human form, summoned three of his fellow Barian Emperors, Alito, Girag, who were both in their human forms as well, and Palarisk, who stayed in his Barian Battle form for he hated looking at all like Y/N.

"What? You want to get Nash back to Barian World?" Girag said, confused at Vector's sudden suggestion to take Nash back to their home world.

"That's right. Our fearless needs to rule, not duel." Vector said, facing the giant pillar of chaotic energy that was slowly growing. Looking at it, Vector believed that his plan was slowly coming together, and soon enough, all the pieces would fall into place.

"You sure about that?" Girag said, slightly confused as Nash was arguably their strongest Barian Emperor, second only to, if anyone, Palarisk.

"For once, I agree with Vector." Palarisk interjected, resting against on of the steel beams of the broken tower. "In fact, I think you all should return to Barian World, I'll find Yuma and Astral and defeat them myself."

"Are you sure about that Palarisk?" Vector asked smugly, still looking out at the pillar of chaos energy. "I think there is a more important matter for you to deal with. His name is Y/N."

"I dealt with him long ago, banished his soul when I defeated him for our duel over this body." Palarisk said, a dark aura slightly growing around his figure as he attempts to contain himself.

"And where do you think his soul went? I'll tell you where. Just like everyone else we've defeated, they'd been sent to Barian World." Vector said, a wicked smile painting itself onto his face before he turned around to finally face Palarisk, Girag, and Alito. "And if you think he is going to just sit there then you don't know him at all! In fact, me might be running lose in Barian World already—"

"Tsk!" Palarisk grunted in frustration before his dark aura multiplied in intensity as he slowly rose up from the ground, hovering slightly over Girag, Alito, and Vector. "You better not be wrong about this Vector!" Suddenly, Palarisk's form dissipated into thousands of dark red particles that soared towards the pillar of chaos energy, heading to Barian World.

"Now, Girag, just do it." Vector said coldly, almost commandingly. "Alito, keep searching for Yuma."

"Hey! I don't like your attitude!" Alito shouted back, visibly annoyed that Vector was trying to give him orders, especially now that Nash was alive. However Vector stayed calm, keeping his composure.

"Is that so? Well, maybe you'll like it better after a friend of mine has a word with you." Vector said coldly as his expression darkened, giving way to a more sadistic tone and expression of pure insanity. A dark force began to form around Vector and behind Girag and Alito. "Say hello to Don Thousand!"

"D—D—Did you say D—D—Don Thousand?!?" Girag asked, his voice shaking with fear and terror. All people of Barian World knew of Don Thousand, their great and power Barian Deity whose goal was nothing but the total destruction of everyone and everything, leaving only himself to rule over all.