Forgotten Memories! Eclipsing Chaos!

"Whoever can open this door will gain a great new power, but know that with such a reward, comes great risk

"Whoever can open this door will gain a great new power, but know that with such a reward, comes great risk. Have you the courage and worthiness to unlock this power?"

Y/N's eyes widen as he stand before the large gate, his fists clenched as he looks at the door with great determination. His eyes staring intensely at the eyes of the door.

"You again..." Y/N began, he knew this door, as he had dreamt about it for the previous few days. "I told you once, I'll tell you again! I—"

"Uh... I'm not sure..." A nervous voice stated, interrupting Y/N. The voice sounded like it belonged to a young kid, one who Y/N knew very well.

'Wait a minute... that voice! No! It couldn't be!' Y/N thought before he turned around, facing the source of the nervous voice. As he turned, Y/N's eyes were met with the worst outcome that Y/N could imagine. "Yuma...?"

"Yuma!" Y/N called out to his younger brother, who was the age of ten

"Yuma!" Y/N called out to his younger brother, who was the age of ten. The older Tsukumo ran across the narrow stone pathway towards Yuma, reaching out to him. Y/N wraps his arms around his younger brother, only to feel absolute nothingness engulf his embrace. "Wha—what?!"

Y/N looked down to see his younger brother slowly begin to fade into thousands of small blue particles that began to rise up and floated upwards and towards the giant door. "No...!"

Y/N clenched his fists, tears slowly forming around his eyes but he forced them back, standing up and facing the giant door before him.

"You can't have him! Yuma's just a kid! This burden is mine to bare!" Y/N shouted at the door, silence meeting his calling.

"You are not worthy of this power." The door said slowly, Y/N's anger rising even more. "Only one who is worthy make unlock this door and take up the burden that comes with its power."

"Tsk—!! Screw being worthy! I don't care what you think! Yuma isn't your toy to mess around with!" Y/N shouted back as he began to charge, full speed, at the massive door. "Screw your power! Screw your prophecy nonsense! You can't have Yuma!! The only one who can tell me if I'm worthy or not is..."