Dual Duel!! Avenging Brothers!! Part 1

Girag and Mizar currently stand around the body of their fallen friend, Alito.

"Alito losing his battle to Yuma Tsukumo is and then getting attacked is most troubling news. How could he be so reckless?" Mizar questioned Girag, who could barely contain his anger regarding the shape his closest friend was currently in. "He was lucky you found him."

"Grrrrrr....." Girag growled under his breath, clenching his fists in pure rage. "I'm gonna make this right!" He declared.

"Do not forget, Girag. We now only have one Barian Sphere Cube in our possession." Mizar pointed out, but as he looked up to face his Barian ally he saw nothing but anger. Girag's eyes turned purple in his frustration.

"Yeah, and I'm use that Cube to avenge Alito! I can't wait until I get to duel that punk!"

"No, Girag, do not allow emotions to cloud our goals! We are here to retrieve Yuma's Numbers, not to get revenge. Is that clear?" Mizar explained.

"Uh, yeah, crystal."

"I am glad you understand our priorities. I am returning to Barian World and taking Alito with me. You will remain here, alone. Don not fail us, Girag!" Mizar stated as both him and Alito started to glow a bright pinkish red before a portal opened behind them, teleporting them away. "Remember, Barian World is counting on you to succeed!" Mizar said as the portal closed behind him and Alito.

"Barian World can wait! Revenge for Alito can't!" Girag promised himself, his eyes full of determination. He was going to get revenge for his Barian brother, even if it killed him.

...

"Man, I had no idea my body could move that fast!" Yuma said as he caught his breath from running away from five dogs on his way to school.

"Are you two okay?" Tori asked, seeing as how Ray and Yuma took the same route and were chased by the same dogs.

"Oh, yeah, never better!" Yuma stated, raising his arm to sound tough but as soon as he raised it, a shape pain rang through his arm, forcing it back down. "Ah! Well, maybe not never."

"Sounds like you took the Ray way." Yuma's friend, Bronk, pointed out.

"Sure does." Tori agreed.

"Uh, I'm sorry Yuma. I guess the Ray way usually ends up being the wrong way." Ray said, apologizing for Yuma's poor shape.

"I'll say, in the end, your ideas always end the same, with..." Caswell began but Y/N tuned all of them out, as he began to focus on his thoughts.

'I just don't understand. First thing I come back to is Yuma being in the hospital and scared out of his mind because of his duel against some Barian named, Mizar. Then Number 75 convinces some of my Numbers to try and revolt against me, dueling me for my mind and soul. And when I come to, Yuma and Astral have some sort of transformation they used in their duel against another Barian warrior, named, Alito. And the name of their transformation... Zexal... I've heard of it before. But from where?' Y/N thought, trying to find the answers in the deepest reaches of his brain.

'Perhaps the Mizar Yuma dueled could help you.' Y/N signature monster, Number 98: Antitopian, suggested.

'What are you saying 98?' Y/N asked.

'I say we duel that Barian and force any and all information we can out of him.' Antitopian stated.

'But how would we even find him?' Y/N asked.

'If he is a Barian then he must have a Number, just like Alito. Meaning as long as he has it with him, I can track him.'

'I like the way you think 98. Then it's settled. We will find this Mizar and duel him for the answers we need!' Y/N decided.