Search Of Seven! Y/N's Journey Begins!

The three remaining Barian Emperors, Dumon, Mizar, and Vector had finally returned to Barian World. Still in shock and and frustration at their defeats to the hands of the Tsukumo brothers during their duels in Sargasso The Different Dimension Battlefield.

Vector currently slowly walked towards the a red ocean known as the Great Barian Sea. Dragging his feet in the sand as he did, feeling his strength fade more and more. His duel with Yuma and Astral had left him in terrible bad shape, even parts of his wings had came off.

"I'll get my revenge." Vector promised. "Astral and Yuma are going to pay! They may have defeated me, but our battle is far from finished. Next time, I'll crush them once and for all!" Vector had began to walk into the sea, and as he did, he felt a great pain erupt though him as the red water began to eat away at Vector's body, disintegrating it. But even so, Vector continued onward into the sea.

"All I require is the strength. And if the ancient Barian legends are true, then I'll definitely find that power here in the darkest depths of the Great Barian Sea!" Vector explained as he began to swim in the deadly waters that began to eat away at him more and more the further the Barian dived but Vector didn't care. He was after one thing, and nothing was going to stop him from getting it.

After a while of swimming in the deepest trenches of the Great Barian Sea, Vector finally came upon a giant seal, one with a symbol similar to the symbol of the Barian Emperors' themselves.

"Yes, this is it...the sacred resting place of the great Barian deity, Don Thousand!" Vector shouted in excitement as he used what remaining power left to in hopes destroy the seal, freeing whatever was inside. "Don Thousand, I offer you my life force in exchange from your great power!"

The seal, surprisingly, broke into a burning flames and dark power that quickly engulfed Vector, launching a great beacon of fire into the sky, high above the Barian Sea. Shaking all of Barian World.

"Don Thousand!" Vector exclaimed, shocked that this powerful deity actually existed, and that Vector found him

"You awoke me to plead for a favor... the gift of my power. Why?" Don Thousand spoke in a very quiet but powerful tone. His mere presence shock fear into the Barian Emperor before him.