The Duelist Temple! Y/N's Heart!

After several hours on the flight, Y/N awoke to the sound of the plane's pilot telling the passengers that the plane was now beginning to land.

"We are prepared to land. Welcome to Thailand. I hope you have a wonderful time." The pilot stated, sounding like they had their microphone too close to their face, making it difficult to hear them.

Y/N soon exited the plane and quickly left the airport soon after. Looking around, he found tons of people he did not know, thankfully, Y/N understood many languages that he'd learn on his search for his father.

'Ok. I made it to Thailand, what next 98?' Y/N asked his faithful Number, who responded in a deep and powerful voice. Just like the Number always did.

'There is an island in the center of the Gulf of Thailand." Antitopian explained to the older Tsukumo, before returning into the depths of his mind.

'Well. I guess I'll need a boat. I better start looking and find one before it gets dark.' Y/an advised himself as he quickly took off towards the nearest dock. In search of a boat.

...

After about two hours of searching, it had finally began to darken in the country of Thailand and Y/N had just now come upon a dock.

The older Tsukumo quickly approached a nearby Thai fisherman who was docking his boat from a long trip at sea.

"Good evening sir, would you happen to know of an island in the center of this gulf?" Y/N asked the older gentleman who seemed around sixty or seventy years of age. And while his voice was deep, Y/N could still understand the man's language, as kind hearted as it was.

"Oh? Ho ho. You mean Duelist Temple? That's a special temple, and the only thing I know of that resides in this gulf." The man explained.

"Duelist Temple? Can you tell me more about it sir?" Y/N asked, making sure to be polite, knowing full well that this gentleman could be the only chance at a boat Y/N had.

"Well, it's a special place were a small clan of duelist monks reside, learning the ways of Duel Monsters. Some even believe that the duelist monks are so powerful that they could defeat the likes of Yugi Moto and Seto Kaiba, however, the monks choose to never leave their temple, so this theory is still unproven." The old man explained. His warm breath clashing against the cold night air with every word he spoke.

"That sounds just like the place I am looking for!" Y/N declared excitedly. "Can you take me there?" The old man burst into laughter.

"Sorry, but I cannot, and even if I did, the monks would not allow you onto their island." The old man explained. "Only those with incredible dueling strength and fortitude may be accepted onto the island. Now farewell, I must be returning to my family, it is quite late." The old man smiled before he finished docking his ship and walked away from the Tsukumo, leaving the boy in defeat.

'What?!?' Y/N clenched his fists in anger. 'I came all this way and I can't even get on the island I'm supposed to get to?!?!'

Frustrating consumed the Taukumo as he stared off into the dark waters before him.

'That's it!!! Yuma and the others need me to get stronger to help them defeat the Barians! And I refuse to let a puddle stop me from my answers!! AGH!!'

With that, Y/N charged towards the end of the dock before launching himself off and into the deep depths.

...

"It's the most noble of all knights... Heroic Champion... Excalibur!" Yuma shouted out as he summoned the Xyz monster that his friends Nistro had given him so long ago.