Counter Offensive! Rise Up! Part 1

The Barian warriors known as Girag and Alito await in their hideout, wondering about their next move.

"Mizar's been puttin' us down ever since he showed up here. He says if we fail again, we're through!" Girag explains to Alito. "What should we do Alito?"

"The answer is simple. We have to succeed! So I am going to challenge Astral and Yuma Tsukamo!" Alito declares triumphantly, as if he had already won their fated duel.

"Challenge 'em face-to-face?!?" Girag was shocked at his companion's declaration, thinking it to be an awful idea. "You know what will happen to ya' if you lose, don't cha'?"

"Yeah I know. But I don't care Girag! As a matter of fact, I welcome the danger! I mean it! I'm willing to put my own future on the line to prove I can out duel both of them!"

"I won't let you do this." Girag warns but his words fall on deaf ears as Alito shrugs it off and walks out of their shared hideout. "That fool."

...

"Alright Yuma! That's enough!" Shouts Kari as Yuma continued to stuff his face and ignore his older sister. "You have to stop stuffing your face and get out the door! You're late!"

"But I'm so hungry!" Yuma explains as he stands up from his seat but still continued to scarf down his food, quickly finishing it, throwing the empty bowl to Kari, and running out the door.

Yuma continues to run to school, following along a small river before he is met with his orange haired friend, Ray.

"Oh hey, what's up Ray?" Yuma questions as the two continue to run to their school.

"I knew it was your first day back from the hospital, so I waited for you." Ray explained.

"Thanks, but now you'll be late too!" Yuma pointed out as the two increased their speed, chuckling to themselves as they did. Suddenly the pair came to a halt, noticing an entire crowd of students from their school standing in the pair's path.

"What's going on?" Yuma questioned as each of the students before him all activated their respective duel disks and a symbol appeared on each of their foreheads.

"What do you guys want?" Yuma asked the mindless crowd as Astral quickly appeared at Yuma's side.

"Clearly they stand with Barian World." Astral pointed out.

"Then we're in trouble. Quick! Run!" Yuma shouted to his orange haired friend as the two began to run off, away from the hoard of mindless duelists.

Off in the distance, Girag is seen watching over Yuma and Ray as they run from the Barian hoard.

"Sorry Alito. But I'm gonna do this my way. We can't afford to fail. I'm gonna stomp down Yuma Tsukamo and Astral and take all their Numbers!"

...